Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pc-laptop acer es1-432-c79f

agadkenneth

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi good morning need help po sa aking acer es1-432-c79f black screen po siya after update ko, i tried to reformat po hindi parin i tried to change memory di parin. problem still persist , need help po thank you

Nailaw ba power button pero black screen? Try mo icoonect sa obang monitor o kaya try mo linisin o palitan yung ram.

ano po ba inapdate mo? bios ba? paki specify para matulungan ka

the way i read it ts ay parang bios update gone wrong or na brick yun laptop mo... kung under warranty pa yan ay dalhin mo na sa service center or kung lampas na ay dalhin mo na lang sa technician na meron capability na magre-program ng bios or eeprom chip sa motherboard nyan....

Back
Top Bottom