Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[PHP] Question outlook exchange server email

vespercore02

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello mga Ka-sym

possible po bang maopen or maccess using php ang outlook email para maview mo inbox at mga emails?

Thanks in advance

Hello mga Ka-sym

possible po bang maopen or maccess using php ang outlook email para maview mo inbox at mga emails?

Thanks in advance

ano pa po ang silbi nung outlook kung e.open mo pa sa php? you can use rouncube kung gusto mo mag php sa mail mo..

ano pa po ang silbi nung outlook kung e.open mo pa sa php? you can use rouncube kung gusto mo mag php sa mail mo..

ang balak ko po kasing gawan ng trigger na pag nagemail c customer with ticketing number isesearch yung number na then kukunin nya details at un ang irereply nya

Mayroon mga automailer hanap ka, autoresponse yun at na seset mo kung anu gusto mong e reply. cguro makakadownload ka noon. tapos emodify mona lang

i don't think na merong ganon function si outlook. the way i see it is you want an online support desk that like yun mga gamit ng mga websites. search lang sa google. kasi sa outlook medyo matrabaho yan. i think vbscripting will be your option if you want to use it that way. but why do it the hard way if you can have best way and easier thru free help desk support.

Back
Top Bottom