Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT PLDT Fibr 50 Mbps 2899 - Good? [Update on post #13]

wil102

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
PLDT Fibr 50 Mbps including phone 2899 - saw the price and it seems too good to be true, is it?

Currently on bayantel and waiting for fibr installation but heard lots of horror stories about PLDT service

Re: PLDT Fibr 50 Mbps 2899 - Good?

I have that plan currently medyo ok naman bale yung speed nya talga is 5 megabytes per second if convert.. Kaso may peak yung fibr from 11 am hanngang 5 pm ata as my experience.. yung fresh bittorrent app na di na configure yung average dl speed nya sakin is 2 mbps.. minsan nakaka 5mbps ako depende sa seeders.. Basta po iba ang Megabits sa Megabytes haha baka kasi mag reklamo ka na hindi umaabot sa 50 yung dl at up mo.. Pahirapan minsan yung repair pag may problema kasi ginagawa kang bobo ng technician kung ano pinagsasabi sabi kung mababa speed mo wag kang maniwala jan.. pero overall ok naman siya makaka load ng 4k sa youtube if avail sa pc mo..

Sulit na sulit ang promo na yan TS, yan ang plan ko ngayon , upgraded from 3mbps 1600/month to 50mbps 2899/month + double speed in first 6 months, so bale upto 100mbps ang speed sa loob ng 6 months. Very stable ang speed.

Sulit na sulit ang promo na yan TS, yan ang plan ko ngayon , upgraded from 3mbps 1600/month to 50mbps 2899/month + double speed in first 6 months, so bale upto 100mbps ang speed sa loob ng 6 months. Very stable ang speed.

pero wala syang landline

Thank you sa feedback.

2 weeks since I applied wala pa din call for installation. How long does it usually take for them to install?

I also looked up sky broadband offering 50mbps 2899 anyone tried this?

PLDT Fibr 50 Mbps including phone 2899 - saw the price and it seems too good to be true, is it?

Currently on bayantel and waiting for fibr installation but heard lots of horror stories about PLDT service

Last month nag pakabit ang cousin ko ng PLDT fibr 50mbps + free 50 mbps for 6months total speed of his plan is 100mbps amounting 3500 complete package.
pero napapansin ko di ko pa nakita umabot ng 50MBPS download speed nya!

Last month nag pakabit ang cousin ko ng PLDT fibr 50mbps + free 50 mbps for 6months total speed of his plan is 100mbps amounting 3500 complete package.
pero napapansin ko di ko pa nakita umabot ng 50MBPS download speed nya!

Can i ask for his location? I heard the service quality is related to the location

Laguna area

My location is at QC at a relatively not dense residential area. Hopefully the service would be better.

My location is at QC at a relatively not dense residential area. Hopefully the service would be better.

Sir same ISP tayo, hehe bayantel din ako, sa amin okay lang naman ang speed ng pldt hehe. nasubukan ko lang sa kapitbahay hehe

Mga sir papakabit din sana ako. Magkano ang unang 1st month binayaran nyo? 2899 lang ba?

Update

Currently on PLDT Fibr 2899 100mbps for about 2 months. So far, very good. Had a problem with youtube for the first 2 weeks but it was fixed. More than 5 devices simultaneously streaming 1080p without any buffering. Downloading from Steam gets up to 17-20mbps.

One issue though, during the initial inspection for installation, the installer said that we have to lay out the wire ourselves around our house. They would only install the modem and the wire outside our house to their box, they left a roll of fiber wire around with 100 meters. After they left I got the wire from our gate to the place of the modem, used around 70 meters.

After 2 days, they came back to finish the installation. Installation took about 1-2 hours (installation of the modem and wire from their box to our house), I thanked them and signed the job order sheet. I returned the leftover fiber wire and spool that they have provided and he made bogus computations saying we used up around 70 to 80 meters and it will be charged to my bill. He said we can pay him instead so he will declare we used about 30 meters. I told him that the PLDT business center said it was free installation and I will just talk to them. He said: "Charge talaga sa customer yung wire pero minsan nakakalusot, swerte niyo kung makalusot." (not exact words but that is what he meant)

No such charges were reflected on the bills.

In the end, no harm done but very fishy.

I recommend getting this if it is available in your area.

Last edited:

Attachments

• b64ab0ef2c93d833ea9f44f1c7310e6b.md.jpg
    b64ab0ef2c93d833ea9f44f1c7310e6b.md.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 693d95ba10e2ecc67c24dfbbaaec6cef.md.jpg
    693d95ba10e2ecc67c24dfbbaaec6cef.md.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 26
  • torrentDL.jpg
    torrentDL.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Re: Update

sakto talaga ang pldt fibr nakaupload nako ng mabilis unlike DShit na upload is 0.80mbps

- - - Updated - - -

...yup ok na ok si pldt fibr... unlike sa globe sasakit lang ulo mo ...

heres my speedtest..

View attachment 1150818

..and actual download speed..

View attachment 1150820

Caloocan North Area...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sir what time nag torrent kasi sabi ng iba throlled ang torrent sa day

Re: Update

..nagdowload po ako ngaun sa torrent..

heres my dl speed..:thumbsup:
attachment.php

after 1hr my dl speed..
attachment.php