Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT PLDT Fibr Problem

leeaesthetic

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is AP isolation related problem, before i upgraded from dsl to fibr, i can access my cctv (connected to LAN) via 192.168.1.X:80 on any browser, but now i cant, also, when i ping my cctv's ip the result is always host unreachable.

access point (ap) isolation if enabled, all of your devices connected to wifi are isolated or have no communication link to all devices connected via lan network...

if you're using a fiberhome uno white which has not been reconfigured or accessed its adminpldt priveleges, most likely only LAN1 is activated while the remaining LAN2 to LAN4 are not activated and most likely your issue lies here. i suspect your cctv network interface is connected to LAN1 and you;re trying to access the portal on a device connected via wifi and failed because ap isolation is active

the most remedy is to get a 3rd party wireless router (AP isolation off) and attached your cctv network here, connect this to the fiber modem LAN1 and you can now access the cctv portal via phone/laptop using the wifi of the 3rd party wifi router

this pldt fiber modem is really pain in the ass, i have to buy a new wifi router with configurable wifi ap isolation so that i can enjoy the file sharing and movie streaming between wireless devices and lan pc and also on my tv

Last edited:
access point (ap) isolation if enabled, all of your devices connected to wifi are isolated or have no communication link to all devices connected via lan network...

if you're using a fiberhome uno white which has not been reconfigured or accessed its adminpldt priveleges, most likely only LAN1 is activated while the remaining LAN2 to LAN4 are not activated and most likely your issue lies here. i suspect your cctv network interface is connected to LAN1 and you;re trying to access the portal on a device connected via wifi and failed because ap isolation is active

the most remedy is to get a 3rd party wireless router (AP isolation off) and attached your cctv network here, connect this to the fiber modem LAN1 and you can now access the cctv portal via phone/laptop using the wifi of the 3rd party wifi router

this pldt fiber modem is really pain in the ass, i have to buy a new wifi router with configurable wifi ap isolation so that i can enjoy the file sharing and movie streaming between wireless devices and lan pc and also on my tv

Is this the bridge mode method? If so, do you think its possible to use my old dsl router?

Mga sir pahelp kasi mag 1year na pldt fibr ko 5mbps ngaun ñang bigla nawalan net tapos blinking yung PON tapos sa telepono beeping sya like tut tut tut ganon po

sir try to call 171 icacaptured yan. nawala yung configure kaya nawalan ng internet

- - - Updated - - -

Mga sir pahelp kasi mag 1year na pldt fibr ko 5mbps ngaun ñang bigla nawalan net tapos blinking yung PON tapos sa telepono beeping sya like tut tut tut ganon po

sir try to call 171 icacaptured yan. nawala yung configure kaya nawalan ng internet

For anyone whos having the same problem, disable your AP isolation. Here's how

All credit goes to HexUltimate :clap::clap::clap::excited::excited::excited:

Make sure telnet is installed on your PC first

https://www.technipages.com/windows-10-enable-telnet

now follow these steps

Step 1. go to http://192.168.1.1/fh
Step 2. log in with 'fiberhomesuperadmin' with 'sfuhgu' as the password
Step 3. go to 'debug switch' on the left
Step 4. enable 'telnet switch' then click apply. Log out.
Step 5. open the command prompt and type in 'telnet 192.168.1.1'. Use 'gpon' as both the 'login' and password.
Step 6. type in 'enable'. press enter
Step 7. use 'gpon' as the password again.
Step 8. type in 'cd switch'. press enter
Step 9. type in 'control port_fw_eligiblity_switch disable'. press enter
Step 10. exit the command prompt AP isolation should now be disabled and your devices will now be able to see each other. This solution is temporary and will have to be done again when you restart your router. Contact PLDT and request it be disabled for it to be permanent.

OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STEP: repeat steps 1-3 and DISABLE telnet this time as having it enabled will allow other people to access your router's telnet. Not good!

For more info about the latest pldt Modems/Routers account, Click HERE!

Last edited:
For anyone whos having the same problem, disable your AP isolation. Here's how

All credit goes to HexUltimate :clap::clap::clap::excited::excited::excited:

Make sure telnet is installed on your PC first

https://www.technipages.com/windows-10-enable-telnet

now follow these steps

Step 1. go to http://192.168.1.1/fh
Step 2. log in with 'fiberhomesuperadmin' with 'sfuhgu' as the password
Step 3. go to 'debug switch' on the left
Step 4. enable 'telnet switch' then click apply. Log out.
Step 5. open the command prompt and type in 'telnet 192.168.1.1'. Use 'gpon' as both the 'login' and password.
Step 6. type in 'enable'. press enter
Step 7. use 'gpon' as the password again.
Step 8. type in 'cd switch'. press enter
Step 9. type in 'control port_fw_eligiblity_switch disable'. press enter
Step 10. exit the command prompt AP isolation should now be disabled and your devices will now be able to see each other. This solution is temporary and will have to be done again when you restart your router. Contact PLDT and request it be disabled for it to be permanent.

OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STEP: repeat steps 1-3 and DISABLE telnet this time as having it enabled will allow other people to access your router's telnet. Not good!

salamat dito master working 1000000% haha tagal ko na tong hinahanap, di kase marunong technician ng PLDT dito sa amin.

Mga sir tanong ko lang po. Yung connection namin LOS wala din kami telepono. Almost 1mon. na buong street namin. May pumupuntang technician pero ang palaging sinasabi wala daw binibigay na job order si PLDT. Pano kaya iyon?

Back
Top Bottom