Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT PLDT Modem/Router PRS1241B issue

jamsna3

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Nagpapalit po ako ng modem recently kasi ayaw gumana ng wifi feature ng previous modem ko and this was the model that was given to me in exchange "PRS1241B", the thing is, after ma install, I've noticed na sobrang nag piping spike every few hours. Imagine if you're playing your favorite game on ranked mode, diba, it could cost you the win. Anyway, another issue that I have is wala syang QoS option sa modem settings para sana ma set ko QoS Traffic shaping. :/ Sobrang nakaka disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom