Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Please Help! Cosmos Z "NO COMMAND" on Hard Reset

bikbox

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Guys, please help po. Anyone who knows how to resolve this issue. 3 days na hindi ko magamit Cosmos Z ko. Rooted sya, then I installed Fonter App from google play, select and change font then the device need to restart para mag take effect yung changes. Pero hindi na tumuloy nung nirestart ko, tinry ko hard reset using volume +, power button and home key sabay2 but "NO COMMAND" lumalabas.

I accidentally clicked the menu key, lumabas yung options, when i tried to restore factory settings then reboot ganun pa rin ayaw pa rin nya mag open totally, naka hang lang sa android icon.

Please help guys, any suggestions or ideas are very much appreciated! Thanks!

boot loop yan dhil nag install k ng font d compatible sa phone or either may bug yung àpp n gnmít mo.. flash. mo using SPFT

Back
Top Bottom