Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Please help!!! I need a great thesis proposal for making system!!! Please

chrisevans12

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi im a 4th year student now, i need a 5 great thesis proposal for making systems. these are the topics :
1. Computer Science
2. Affect Computing
3. Algorithms
4. Artficial Intelligence
5. Biomedical Engineering
6. Computer Security
7. Machine Learning and Computer Vision
8. Natural Language Processing
9. Patter Recognition and Data Mining
10. Intellegent System/ Robotics
11. Video Compression - develop a video compression technique to reduce file sizes without compromising on quality.
12. image processing

kahit alin po jan. i need 5 proposal lng po or suggestions lng .please po !!!

Last edited:
Select five that YOU already have knowledge with and truly understand. Eventually, YOU will be creating the system not the people here.

Hi im a 4th year student now, i need a 5 great thesis proposal for making systems. these are the topics :
1. Computer Science
2. Affect Computing
3. Algorithms
4. Artficial Intelligence
5. Biomedical Engineering
6. Computer Security
7. Machine Learning and Computer Vision
8. Natural Language Processing
9. Patter Recognition and Data Mining
10. Intellegent System/ Robotics
11. Video Compression - develop a video compression technique to reduce file sizes without compromising on quality.
12. image processing

kahit alin po jan. i need 5 proposal lng po or suggestions lng .please po !!!

Kme b ggawa teses u ??? Wla k b esep TS ??? :lmao: :rofl: :slap:

hello po baka meron po kayo alam na thesis (proposal) na related sa natural language processing.. need ideas po.. sana may tumulong

thanks in advance

Last edited:
ts ikaw lang ang makakapili kung saan diyan ang limang topics ang kailangan mo.

kung ang iba dito mag suggest ng topic which is not familiar to you eh wala kang magawa.

piliin mo lang based on your understanding and learning

Back
Top Bottom