Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Please suggest feel good/funny movies

QueenKisses

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
As the title says, please suggest feel good and funny movies na may magandang story. Thank you. :thumbsup::salute::yipee:

Try to watch old sports movies. Medyo madadala ka sa pagkabata =) the story is good as well. You can try Little giants, Mighty ducks, Angels in the outfield. For the not so young, try A League of their own, the longest yard.

The newest movie I've seen is Sausage Party. Medyo grabe nga lang sa humor pero ok naman sya =)

you can laso try this buzzfeed list =) https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbat...y-every-time?utm_term=.grxBXEPok2#.ccyq1XanDL

Last edited:
American pie. :lol:

Now you see me. 1 & 2.

mga Animated films din. and Romcoms..

I could go on.. but I only have what can I think of right now.

3 Idiots. Cafe Waiting love. Waterboys :think:

Lupin III movie. The Interview. 22 & 23 Jump street.

hmm... dami hahaha

ung mga pelikula ni dolphy,babalu,redford white,rene requestas nakakatawa yan hahhaha

boss, try mo na din hanapin itong mga toh..

1. GOD'S MUST BE CRAZY 1

2. HOT SHOT

:dance:

Thank you sa mga sumagot, ngayon ko lang nakita :salute: Akala ko di maganda ang Hang over, try ko nga

Try mo TS ito

1. Sex is zero 1&2
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Home Alone Movie Series

these are all american movies.
not my top picks, pero just a list from the top of my head.

Morning Glory
Two Night Stand
Love, Rosie
That Awkward Moment
The Other Woman

forest gump
blended

yung mga animated movies like:
despicable me
secret life of pets
croods
etc.