Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pokemon go bot (updated 8/7/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw! close na ata.. hindi na ma access github. close na ba talga??

wag na magpilit ng ayaw, imbis hindi pa kayo na dedetect at nababan, antayin nyo pa maban kayo, kahapon pa na aug 11,12am nagsimula mangkatay un niantic, ingat na lang guys

Working pa to mga boss ingat ingat lang at gamit ng vpn pra hndi madetect gamit ko latest version :)

Update: Softban lifted after not logging in for about 2-3 hours. Was able to loot items na using my phone. Will try the bot later once I got home.

Period, forward slash, EnableAttack, space, femtopwn, space, WLAN0, comma, WLAN1, space, two...

pahinga muna tayo sa bot :D

Update: Softban lifted after not logging in for about 2-3 hours. Was able to loot items na using my phone. Will try the bot later once I got home.

akin sir always try again later sa pokestop .5 hours na siyang ganito

aw wla na bot, pahinga muna :D
salamat sa palevel necrobot :clap:

Good Bye!

Due to legal action being started against other bot creators/devs (we did not receive a letter yet) the Project development will be stopped. All Source Files / Downloads will be removed. We now have to say Good Bye to the awesome Community. Over 100k Members on Discord and 500k Downloads a day! The Discord Community will remain open for Discussions. It was fun, we had a nice time. Thank you for the Donaions, all Devs will be getting their share by today.

Your NecroBot Team

Wala na pong Necrobot :rofl:

hnd ako perma ban pero di na gumagana ung pang tanggal ng soft ban ! hahaha hintay nlng malift ung soft ban :3

Necrobot 0.7.8 still working pa po--

ask ko lang kung anong mangyayari sa pokemon kapag nakahuli ka ng paulit ulit na same pokemon din mapupuno po ba siya?? newbie lang po kasi

tigilan nyo na to, na ban na 4 accounts ko, hindi na maka-login...sayang level 30 pa naman with 3k CP

View attachment 282158

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160812-062215.png
    Screenshot_20160812-062215.png
    1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
"Failed to get game data from server"

yan na ung sakin wuhaha :upset::weep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom