Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(POLL) Best Laptop Brand for you?

Best Laptop Brand?

• Acer

Votes: 136 26.2%
  • Apple

Votes: 70 13.5%
  • Dell

Votes: 58 11.2%
  • HP

Votes: 52 10.0%
  • Fujitsu

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • Lenovo

Votes: 71 13.7%
  • Msi

Votes: 39 7.5%
  • Samsung

Votes: 32 6.2%
  • Sony Vaio

Votes: 45 8.7%
  • Toshiba

Votes: 88 17.0%
  • LG

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Alienware

Votes: 50 9.6%
  • Gateway

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Compaq

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Others

Votes: 55 10.6%

• Total voters
compaq parin ako kahit wala masyadong nagvote more than 5 years ko na kasi gamit and 24/7 pa.:dance:

LOL.. In reality ang current number one ay HP pangalwa ngayon yung Lenovo base sa mga articles na nababasa ko, malapit na mag number one ang Lenovo..

bakit walang IBM? :ranting:
9 yrs na pong fried and toasted tong IBM namin!
antigo na nga kung tutuusin pero still kickin parin!
:thumbsup:

IBM = Lenovo, yan na yung sinusupportahan nilang laptop brand, check mo yung Lenovo ThinkPad Series..

guyz naka order napo ako ng asus k55vd i7. . Tapos tinanung ko kung anung os sabi nila wala daw ako nadaw bahala dun. . Mahal naman ng window7 ultimate nasa 9k . Pangit naman kung yung bibilhin kong os yung nasa tabitabi lang

guyz naka order napo ako ng asus k55vd i7. . Tapos tinanung ko kung anung os sabi nila wala daw ako nadaw bahala dun. . Mahal naman ng window7 ultimate nasa 9k . Pangit naman kung yung bibilhin kong os yung nasa tabitabi lang

Windows 7 Home Basic (OEM) 32bit = 3,395, 64bit =3,450
Windows 7 Home Premium (OEM) 32bit = 4,395, 64bit = 4,450

angat na angat ang asus ah... totoo naman isa pa gusto sa asus, d sya madaling uminit.. unlike nung toshiba ko pwede na magprito ng itlog..

ewan ko basta maganda specs pero ang vinote ko ay
4 di ko na lng sasabihin nahihirapan di ako eh

I love DELL, never let's me down for more than a year

XPS L502 Core i5 2410M
8 Gig DDR3
2 Gig Nvidia GT540M
9 cell battery
with JBL waves Maxx audio

:yipee:

I love DELL, never let's me down for more than a year

XPS L502X Core i5 2410M
8 Gig DDR3
2 Gig Nvidia GT540M
9 cell battery
with JBL waves Maxx audio

:yipee:

if you looking for best brand for computers,
these are my list 1st is DELL
2nd is MAC
3rd is IBM
4th is MSI
this brand name was made for computer. the rest was also best, but they just adopt manufacturing computers lately

my brand is Dell ...... XPS nd soon to have Alienware.... hehehe monster gadget.....

May nakita ako kasi di ko nakita yung brand. nasa 145,000 pesos siya... hardcore yung specs...

ok naman yung OS na nasa tabitabi lang nabibili ah... bakit ka pa mag lelegit na OS kung pirated din na mga programs at pirated din na movies ilalagay mo?

ok ang DELL
kahit hindi ma shutdown ng maayos laptop walang problem...

hp pavillion g42 gamit ko so far ok naman siya sa gamming at sa features ok naman gamitin walang hussle

meron din dito acer matibay din almost 3yrs na wala pang nalabas na sira lagi pang ginagamit sa internet or gamming...

depende pa din naman sa pagalaga ng gamit nating loptops kaya natagal ang life ng mga loptop natin kahit pa napakamahal ng bili mo at no.1 best loptop in the world kung dika naman marunong magalaga ng gamit mo wala din maagang mamamaalam sayo ang loptop mo........thanks dito TS atlist marami mga comments ang suggestions about sa mga brand ng loptops....

Lenovo Thinkpad X220..jurassic porma pero tatagal ng 20 yrs..

Admit it, when you look at the picture above, all you really see is a laptop with a design that hasn't changed much in the last ten years. It's true, based on its professional aesthetic alone, the ThinkPad X220 can't really be distinguished from the other X Series laptops Lenovo's released pretty much on an annual cycle, but there's much more than meets the eye with that there ultraportable. The 12.5-inch machine is filled to the brim with the latest and greatest technology, including a new Intel Sandy Bridge Core i5 processor, an IPS display, and a six-cell battery. And if you look even closer, Lenovo's made some small tweaks to the touchpad and keyboard, which make more difference than you'd ever think. The point is, that all-too-familiar ThinkPad can deceive you with its boring business looks, but it's arguably one of the best laptops we've ever tested. Hit the break to find out why we think it's so laudable.
The X220 is the first laptop we've reviewed with Intel's new Sandy Bridge 2.5GHz Core i5-2520M processor, and like the Core i7-powered MacBook Pro, the power surge is noticeable. When it came to using the ultraportable for our everyday tasks -- writing this review in Microsoft Word, chatting in Trillian, checking our Twitter feed in TweetDeck, working with ten or so tabs open in Internet Explorer 9, and doing some light photo editing in GIMP -- the entire system was incredibly zippy. We'd even say it felt faster in everyday use than older Core i3 or i5 systems, though we could attribute some of that snappiness to the system's 320GB 7,200rpm hard drive and 4GB of DDR3 RAM. On that note, the X220 will be available with SSD options and even Lenovo's RapidDrive solution, which pairs an SSD and regular hard drive. Either way, our review unit was fast and wouldn't have you waiting around to load documents or programs.

On the graphics front, Lenovo's stuck it out with Intel's lowly integrated HD graphics, and the truth is the IGP will be perfectly fine for light video editing or HD playback. Still, the benchmarks below show that Intel's definitely been able to pack some more graphics punch into its new HD graphics options. It's no discrete card, but you weren't really planning on using this one for gaming, were you?

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/18/lenovo-thinkpad-x220-review/

Back
Top Bottom