Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Post your Problems about your iPhone here {6+ ,6 ,5,5s,5c,4s,4 and 3gs }

junnel29

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Do you have your Problems regarding your iPhones?
Just comment your Problem so We can find the Best Solution.

"A Cellphone Technician here in Cebu willing to help and give you the best way to solve your Problems"
~junnel29

Txt/call me 09333288887

Thanks and God bless!!

Boss, may problema iphone 3gs ko eh. pag chinacharge ko not supported charger daw pero minsan nagchacharge naman.

good evening bro.yung iphone 5 ko naka ios 8.2...sobrang bilis malowbat at minsan nainit yung likod ng phone.nakita ko sa mga forum need daw idowngrade para maging ok yung battery life.any solution po?mabilis malowbat talaga sya.ayoko mag upgrade ng ios 8.3 baka mas maging worst...pls answer..thanks

Pa help po unlock sa iPhone 4s ko

AT&T locked po sya.

pa help please. i have an iphone 4 vodafone locked. any tut kung pano i-openline? lahat ng nakikita ko about lang sa 4s. mga xsim-rsim pero hindi daw compatible sa iphone 4.. thanks..

Back
Top Bottom