Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pre-Med course to medical school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatness123

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello guys i really want to ask this question i am hepa b chronic carrier pero i wanted to land in medical field someday. Ang gusto ko po tanong is meron bang premed course na hindi nagrerequire ng hepa b screening to enter in universities and also for my future work? How about radtech? Or medtech guys? Then para sa med course possible kaya meron field na pwede akong maging md optha kaya? Pediatrician? Or kahit internist man lang haays. Nahihiya kase ako magtanong sa iba thanks

dederechohin na kita ts ha, WALA. why? kase ppwedeng maging source ka infection exspecially nasa medical field kpa. any course that will handle blood and body fluids, you dont stand a chance. Sa nursing nga lang eh sangkatutak na screening bago makapag-duty sa hospital. Sori ts.

dederechohin na kita ts ha, WALA. why? kase ppwedeng maging source ka infection exspecially nasa medical field kpa. any course that will handle blood and body fluids, you dont stand a chance. Sa nursing nga lang eh sangkatutak na screening bago makapag-duty sa hospital. Sori ts.

I admire you sir salamat :) ganun din kse nasa isip ko. Nagbabakasali lang talaga.

I admire you sir salamat :) ganun din kse nasa isip ko. Nagbabakasali lang talaga.

well, there's no harm in trying. or mag-inquire ka muna or collect info, baka meron. but nung sa duty namin sa hosp, chineck if meron kami nyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom