Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

>>Psychic*Paranormal Meeting Place>>Share your abilities here

Re: >>Psychic*Paranormal Meeting Place>>Share your abilities here [No Apes Allowed!]

May ipapalabas bukas sa Hiwaga sa Ch. 2 ah
psychic ba tawag sa mga ganun?

Re: >>Psychic*Paranormal Meeting Place>>Share your abilities here [No Apes Allowed!]

Last night, i have a dream, in my dream, i was walkin on the road. .then suddenly my Teeth(canine) suddenly bleeds and when i pulled it , it was so soft that i pulled it easily. .but as i pulled it the gums are also pulled and lots of blood are coming out. . . .
. . ,
ano po kahulogan ng panaginip ko na yun ?
. . .
Please answer. . Mga dream master. . ?

bro what i can do is to show the interpretation process.
dahil ang best interpreter of our dreams is ourself also.
i can only show some options.
1) check the setting was it inside or outside a premises.
your walking on a road so your out= it point to your outerself.
road= is a dream symbol for life path or should we say an endeavour.
your walking = your taking that path gradually.
on that endeavour your hastiness or impatience (pulling of teeth) to have an immediate result on your endevour let the negativity sets in ( sating mga pinoy bad luck ang falling teeth- pero in general a loss tooth is just negativity)
at first you are optimistic but you start to have some negative thoughts . the pessimism sets in easily (tooth pulled easily) accompanied by suppression of thoughts and feelings (bleeding gums) led to alot of wasted time (loss of blood) and possible loss opportunity.

the truck is an object of desire , i mean it would be easier if you took that truck and drive it, the travel on that life path is quick and easy. the crowd (your friends) means you have a decision to make.

in other words the dream suggest a desicion making either to stay on that road stick on your goal and be patient until you reach your goal....
or find a new way that would produce a quick and positive result symbolize by the truck...
...again bro this is just an option, the best interpreter is you.

@van henry , options lang yan bro..
interpretation of dream symbols is tricky...and it is only one option of interpreting dreams....
a dream may mean nothing at all.. or some part would be interpreted by symbols....
some dreams could be a prophetic dreams....
some dreams could be a little or highly synchronous...
some dreams are symbolic some are literal....
some are semi......
that is why you are the best interpreter of your own dreams....
dahil ikaw lang ang makakapag validate if the interpretations became true..

kaya nga kailangan magkaroon ka ng dream journal kung focus mo ang dreams...

@ van henry

what i showed is an interpretation of dream symbols
the process is
1) settings- check the settings of your dream. kapag nagbago na ang setting or should we say the dream environment treat it as another dream with different set of interpretations.....
check if it happen inside a premises or outside...
example...inside the house, school , building, or any premises. the premises pertains to yourself...
inside= innerself (thoughts, emotions , feelings, sentiments, fears, desire anything pertaining to innerself or your inner reality)

outside= outerself (environment, work, school social, how you relate to others, anything pertaining to your outerself or your outer reality)....

2) jot down possible dream symbols in your dreams
consult a dream dictionary or use your own definition of dream symbols...
3) connect the dream symbols.
this is the tricky part because
a single dream symbols may have a lot of definitions.
this is where your common sense and your intuition will play a vital role in interpretaions ( the clues maybe the one definition that will let you experience the "AHA", "this is it", "or oh i see").
4) find the concept of the dreams.
5) time........ this is also tricky
because time is elastic it can sling you anywhere in the past present or future time frame.....ikaw lang makakapagvalidate nyan kung kailan mangyayari, nangyari na, kasalukuyan nangyayari, o mangyayari pa lang...wala tayong magagawa kundi ang maghintay.

6) see if the interpretation help to solve the problem or the inquiry, remember that it is only an options,
don't be too serious just enjoy the dream...

@edzze
. . .
Sir, maraming Salamat po sa interpretation ng dreams ko. :salute: .kahapon may sun0d sunod ang kamalasan ko hehe. .sir meron po kayong dream dictionary? Saan po yun mabili? Salamat po!

sino na nakapag pact dito?

ano po yung pact? Please site an example. .baka may marun0ng dito. .

di mo alam yung pact??

yan yung kukuha ka ng babae taz ipapact mo :lol:

http://www.satansheaven.com/pact_with_the_devil.htm

napalabas ko na yan... sample palang yan

nice bro, positive or negative open dito...hehehe
hanggang upright pentagram lang ako eh at pang psychic shielding and grounding lang
di pang ritual.....
share some of your stuff bro.

i think the magic is coming..hehe

AGREE! :thumbsup:

kung may makapagbibigay sana ng books nato mukang makakatulong
The James Bond Cold Reading: A
"Re-Imagining of the ‘Classic’
Reading"

"13 Steps to Mentalism"
"
What Every BODY is Saying: An
Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-
Reading "

Re: >>psychic* meeting place>>share your abilities here

kasi kung wala ka nman pala sasabihin wag ka na papasok sa ganitong thread, nanggugulo ka lang eh..ganyan ka ba magpa level? kaya pala taas na ng level mo tinignan ko puro tanong at spam ka lang nman.

wrong thread ka!

ikaw lang nagiisip na nanggugulo ako eh

sige na nga last comment ko na to

masyado kasing maraming sinasabi si ts parang hindi lalake

ang daming bintang tapos putak ng putak parang manok hhahahagagagagag

Last night, i have a dream, in my dream, i was walkin on the road. .then suddenly my Teeth(canine) suddenly bleeds and when i pulled it , it was so soft that i pulled it easily. .but as i pulled it the gums are also pulled and lots of blood are coming out. . . .
. . ,
ano po kahulogan ng panaginip ko na yun ?
. . .
Please answer. . Mga dream master. . ?

may nangyari ba sayo these past few days na related sa tooth mo?
o may masama ka mang experience sa dentista? mga ganun bagay meron?

marahil yun ang dahilan

di ako naniniwala sa mga ito.pero kung minsan may mga kakaiba tlagang nangyayari.tulad ng akala mo nangyari na yung ginagawa mo palang.at halimbawa dito sa bayan namin.yung mga namamatay.ay parang nagsusunduan..at paggabi umungol ang aso..kasabihan daw dito.sa bawat lugar kasi may mga tinatawag na kamatayan o taga sundo yun..pero ewan ko..bsta eenjoy mo nalang sa ibang bagay para malibang ka..pag tinutok mo kasi dito ang buong buhay mo.ay walang mangyayari sayo kundi..makukulong ka sa tamang hinala..sa mga bagay bagay na darating yun lang.

may nangyari ba sayo these past few days na related sa tooth mo?
o may masama ka mang experience sa dentista? mga ganun bagay meron?

marahil yun ang dahilan

wala po eh. . O baka hindi ko lang natandaan. .hehe. .

wiccan, golden dawn, thelemites, anton lavey or stand alone, affiliation bro? just curious

marami ISPIYA dine dong. Masyado bulgar thread mo :lol:

ikaw lang nagiisip na nanggugulo ako eh

sige na nga last comment ko na to

masyado kasing maraming sinasabi si ts parang hindi lalake

ang daming bintang tapos putak ng putak parang manok hhahahagagagagag

sige pa level pa unggoy! baka next week legend ka na. Di ako TS dito FYI, ni hindi mo pa ata alam meaning ng TS nagmamarunong ka na agad.

kung may makapagbibigay sana ng books nato mukang makakatulong
The James Bond Cold Reading: A
"Re-Imagining of the ‘Classic’
Reading"

"13 Steps to Mentalism"
"
What Every BODY is Saying: An
Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-
Reading "

malaki maiitulong peke man o hindi magiging guide pa din natin to d2

edit: eto ba yun 13 steps to mentalism? downloading pa lang ako.
13 STEPS TO MENTALISM TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

. . .base po sa nabasa ko wala pa po valid evidence na fake ang pagiging magnetman nya . . Therefore amazing talaga yung ability na yun kaya nyang makakontrol ng matter through mind in limited objects!. .
. . .
And ,
napost ko na po yung ibang opinion ko, pakicheck po sa mga replies previously. . . .hehe pasensya na po mukang hindi yata napansin ng iba. . Pero ok lang i update ko lang po. . . GOOD LUCK
ok lang yun siguro hindi talaga maeexplain using just a theory or sa sariling pananaw.

sige pards nabasa ko na sir.
it's been a year since nung nag pm ako sayo. or maybe it's just a dejavu or something na parang mag kakaruon ng ganitong thread.
napadaan lang salamat.

sige pa level pa unggoy! baka next week legend ka na. Di ako TS dito FYI, ni hindi mo pa ata alam meaning ng TS nagmamarunong ka na agad.

TS=Thread Starter

hindi pala ikaw ang TS dito kung makapagreact ka sa post ko wagas

tapos ang dami mo pang bintang.

sori ah kung di ako kasing galing mo

sa ayaw at sa gusto mo lelevel at lelevel ako kasi ganito policy ng forum.

naiinggit ka sa level ko eh mas marami ka pa ngang # of posts sakin.

Back
Top Bottom