Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

General Inquiry Pwede po ba gamitin ang original charger ng IPhone 5S sa IPhone 11 Pro

CLINCHNESS

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Pwede po ba gamitin ang original charger ng IPhone 5S sa IPhone 11 Pro. Salamat po sa makakasagot.

Here's a discussion from Apple about it.

Q:

iPhone 11 Pro with older chargers​

I recently got the 11 pro, it comes with the new charger, I am wondering if I use the old charging cord if it will harm my new phone in any way? I can't seem to find any info on this, I know if using a off brand cord it can cause issues, but I didn't know if the old type charger and cord from Apple would cause any harm. Does anyone have information on this?

A:
Older 5 watt, 10watt and 12 watt apple chargers will not harm the iPhone in any way.

Do note however, that the charger packaged with the iPhone 11 Pro is a larger much faster charger than older ones, and uses a USB-C port. So old lightning to USB cables cannot be used with it. You need a Lightning to USB-C cable.

You can use an older charger just fine.

I use my iPad charger for my iPhone 11 Pro.

https://discussions.apple.com/threa...nswer: A:-,Answer: A:,cannot be used with it.

Here's a discussion from Apple about it.

Q:

iPhone 11 Pro with older chargers​

I recently got the 11 pro, it comes with the new charger, I am wondering if I use the old charging cord if it will harm my new phone in any way? I can't seem to find any info on this, I know if using a off brand cord it can cause issues, but I didn't know if the old type charger and cord from Apple would cause any harm. Does anyone have information on this?

A:
Older 5 watt, 10watt and 12 watt apple chargers will not harm the iPhone in any way.

Do note however, that the charger packaged with the iPhone 11 Pro is a larger much faster charger than older ones, and uses a USB-C port. So old lightning to USB cables cannot be used with it. You need a Lightning to USB-C cable.

You can use an older charger just fine.

I use my iPad charger for my iPhone 11 Pro.

https://discussions.apple.com/threa...nswer: A:-,Answer: A:,cannot be used with it.
Maraming salamat po!

kung original YES kung Class A NO masyadong mabagal mag charge ang c/a charger na maaring makasira sa battery or cause overheat sa phone niyu

kung original YES kung Class A NO masyadong mabagal mag charge ang c/a charger na maaring makasira sa battery or cause overheat sa phone niyu
Original from the box po ng iPhone 5S.
Post automatically merged:

Pwede po kaya gamitin ito sa iPhone 11 Pro?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-16-08-47-09-618_com.lazada.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-16-08-47-09-618_com.lazada.android.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom