Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Q] Icloud removal!

Re: Icloud removal!

heto lang po supported nyan

Supported Devices:
All iPad without sim
iPod
iWatch
mac book

iba price pag iphone

baka may facebook yan bro pa pm nmn.. for iphone 6 plus sana icloude removal

help po sa iphone 5s, cant use coz of the 1st user icloud acct

papano po mag remove ng icloud sa 5s thanks

help sir icloud removal po sa iphone6s willing po magbayad! newbie lang po salamat!!!

ung icloud email ko biglang nag lock due to security reason daw. then they set my icloud email to my me.com email which is same email lang. then the security answers di daw tama mga sagot ko. my icloud account was created 6 years ago pa so now i cant use my ipad... pa help naman po mga sir. panu po mag alis ng icloud or how much?

pm nyo po ako babayad po ako icloud ko

o tx nyo ako 09432267235

help nman po sa iphone 5s 32gb.. icloud lock na kasi..nakalimutan ko na security q. sa icloud account ko so last daw na option e mgbgay ako proof of purchase.. problem.. d ako 1st owner nabili ko lng din.. wla na ako contact sa pinagbilhan ko.

boss pde po ba mag pa service, san po ba shop?

ipad air with sim, kaya po i icloud remove? how much po boss?

Back
Top Bottom