Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

question about call center agents

vinxmark

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi guys ask ko lang kung totoong pag sa call center ka ba pag sa training dapat mgaling ka na makisama sa kasama mong trainees at ready magperform? sobrang mahiyain ko po kasi lalo pag marami nakatingin sakin.. share nyo po experience nyo sana salamat

Introvert? Parang in general na kasi yung question. Kahit saan namang opisina iba iba ang environment and ofcourse need mo talaga makisama sa kanila.

Sa umpisa lang yan TS, ma oovercome mo din yan. The only way for an introvert to overcome shyness is daily exposure. And I'm speaking from my experience because I'm also like you. A person's character or personality you may say is fluid and NOT FIXED. Once you're exposed to the kind of environment mayroon yung center ninyo, you will later on adapt to its culture and environment

Back
Top Bottom