Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OTHERS ( Question ) About LTE

harOLdd

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys pakisagot naman!
May balak ako bumili ng LTE kaso wala pang LTE dito sa lugar namin.
Ngayon ang tanong ilan ang makukuha ko speed?
7mbps or nasa 2mbps?

You are planning to buy an LTE sim yet you know for a fact that there is no LTE signal in your area. What's the point of buying a new sim in the first place?

You are planning to buy an LTE sim yet you know for a fact that there is no LTE signal in your area. What's the point of buying a new sim in the first place?

If it will gain the speed of 7mbps why not? Kesa naman mag pldt ako na ang mahal.

If it will gain the speed of 7mbps why not? Kesa naman mag pldt ako na ang mahal.

MY point is, what's the purpose of buying an LTE sim or even an LTE-capable device along with an LTE sim card if in the first place, your area isn't LTE ready yet? You wouldn't be receiving the speed that you wanted because by default if there is no LTE signal in the area, 3G is the fallback network. As far as I know, it is impossible for you to reach 2mbps under the said network.

di pala LTE area mo wag muna subukan baka uminit ulo mo pag sinubukan mo hehe. :D

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3640103364 i-share ko lang sir ang experience ko around 4pm 7/22/14 no LTE coverage ang area ko ( Llano, Caloocan ) but LTE sim ang gamit ko sa LTE capable unit...kinumpara ko talaga ang speed ng LTE sim vs. Smartbro sim...uuwi din ako sa probinsiya next month wala din pong LTE coverage doon kaya nag try talaga ako gumamit ng LTE sim ( registered LTE 50 for 1 day, legit )...

edit: ito po ang ngayong umaga ng smartbro sim...sensiya na po hindi ko na copy ang speedtest result na mahigit 11MBps ng LTE sim 3 days ago...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom