Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BAYANTEL Question: Anong Available Na Astig Na ISP Sa 1st District of Albay (Tabaco)

1337saintsinnersage

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Since sa katangahn at sobrang pagkad*ck move ng globo ni wala man lang na abiso kung bakit nila piniphase-out ang epic Bayantel subscriptions sa rural-sub/rural backwater region na ito wala nang ibang makapitan ang mga netizen na katulad ko (dahil hindi daw abot ng isa pang equally stupid na isp company namely plDC ang lugar namin "KUNO" at vehemently rejected ko ang planong magpakabit sa ikatlong bahagi ng trifecta of b*b* k*pal isp companies na itong ang concessionaire na DCtv (<actual subcontractor company name) pagdating sa internet (without F.U.P. / "fair" Usage Policy) consumption.

Mga kaSB humingi ako ngayon nang mga suggestion sa kung anong astig na isp na ipalit sa bayantel na hindi globobo, pldc, o dctv.
-Yung subscription na unlimited
-5mbps (regardless sa upstream at downstream
-may kasamang landline sa subscription

Thanks in advance. :pray:

bakit ayaw mo sa dctv? (not that I'm a subscriber, isa kasi to sa mga option ko)

enlighten me please

bakit ayaw mo sa dctv? (not that I'm a subscriber, isa kasi to sa mga option ko)

enlighten me please
San kang area sa Bicol kaSB?

If you are in the first district of Albay then you'd KNOW DCtv is notorious for their VERY lousy service (Cable television wise).

THEN ADD TO THIS that they are only pulling (concessioning (if that is even a word) / buying a specific amount of bandwidth speed) from the other equally lousy isp companies mentioned above (globobz, plDC) THEN RE-SELLING them to us consumers.

Kaya you can see my aversion to these 3 internet service providers here.

I'd sooner avail of globobz GOSURF 50 (unlimitedwhich fits my heavy consumption (spotify, youtube) *habit for my phone*) than to subscribe to the abyss that is DCtv.

What are your options to get your isp subscription, could you kindly share it with me please?
The top cafe in Tabaco (TNC branch) has 3 connections to handle any contengies, plDC (not the 100mb+ shared) basic, and DCtv is the very last one of them.

Last edited:
Check out Converge. Problem is kung available na sa area niyo, but they offer very high speeds at cheaper costs than the more commonly known ISPs.

Check out Converge. Problem is kung available na sa area niyo, but they offer very high speeds at cheaper costs than the more commonly known ISPs.
I don't think they are kaSB nabster:

View attachment 314693 *View attachment 314695 View attachment 314694

But anyhow I've already contacted and don't plan to let up on my assault.

Commended--
:thanks: :thumbsup:

P.S.
1) Are you subscribed to them?
If yes
1.a.) Do they have a 5mbps variant with a land line subscription?

Again much thanks sa info.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sa converge kana ts, sana lang meron sa area mo, sulit sakin yung plan 1500, nila... So far so good, 6 months na akong subcriber nila...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 5
Natry ko din yung Bayantel noon last 2010 okay na okay siya, Kung naghahanap ka ng ibang ISP aside sa 3 ISP na mention mu walang talagang option buti kung approve ni Mr. Presindent yung Open for ISP yung PH siyempre dadami kacompete nila

Sa converge kana ts, sana lang meron sa area mo, sulit sakin yung plan 1500, nila... So far so good, 6 months na akong subcriber nila...
Todo troll na nga ako sa fb page nila e.
Kung magkaroon pa sana ng kahit 5mbps na may landline na subscription variant go na go na!
Farthest na abot ng service nila at this time is Rizal #feelsbadman

- - - Updated - - -

Natry ko din yung Bayantel noon last 2010 okay na okay siya, Kung naghahanap ka ng ibang ISP aside sa 3 ISP na mention mu walang talagang option buti kung approve ni Mr. Presindent yung Open for ISP yung PH siyempre dadami kacompete nila
Sabi yung Telstra daw, hanggang ngayon, waley.
`tong Xfinity tinotroll ko din, nga-nga.
Madami na akong nakikitang 'test-signal Mass Wifi' habang nagbabakasakaling may unpassworded sa kung saan man na area ako naroroon pero to no avail.

Alam mu naman yung 2 largest ISP dito gagawin ang lahat para hindi makapasok si Telstra dito taz magfeedback pa sila negative

San kang area sa Bicol kaSB?

If you are in the first district of Albay then you'd KNOW DCtv is notorious for their VERY lousy service (Cable television wise).

THEN ADD TO THIS that they are only pulling (concessioning (if that is even a word) / buying a specific amount of bandwidth speed) from the other equally lousy isp companies mentioned above (globobz, plDC) THEN RE-SELLING them to us consumers.

Kaya you can see my aversion to these 3 internet service providers here.

I'd sooner avail of globobz GOSURF 50 (unlimitedwhich fits my heavy consumption (spotify, youtube) *habit for my phone*) than to subscribe to the abyss that is DCtv.

What are your options to get your isp subscription, could you kindly share it with me please?
The top cafe in Tabaco (TNC branch) has 3 connections to handle any contengies, plDC (not the 100mb+ shared) basic, and DCtv is the very last one of them.

actually, 2 years ago globe lang talga available na isp samin, 1st district din ako btw.
dahil sa di makatarungang serbisyo ng globe ay ipapacut na namin ito pag natapos na ang contract, ngayon ay nag hahanap muli ako ng isp.
2yrs ago walang dctv, smart/pdlt home bro sa location ko, globe lang talga, kaya ang balak ko ay sa dctv na lng pero hindi pa ako sigurado kung meron pero hopeful ako na meron na. ngayon nagdadalawang isip na naman ako kung itutuloy ko pa ba dahil sa nabasa ko ito.

sana makaabot agad dito yung converge, every now and then nagppm din ako sa kanila na sana maakabot na sila dito :lol:

-----
and also how are you sure about this: "THEN ADD TO THIS that they are only pulling (concessioning (if that is even a word) / buying a specific amount of bandwidth speed) from the other equally lousy isp companies mentioned above (globobz, plDC) THEN RE-SELLING them to us consumers."

Back
Top Bottom