Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Question] Programming Language

Growther

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Sir/Ma'am, what programming language can i use if i want to learn how to create my own website especially for educational purposes. I am taking a BS Education Major in English and since we are aware the teaching are evolving with the integration of technology in the classroom, I wanted to learn this technological computer language for the expansion and development of my teaching career in the future for the best use in the classroom instruction. I observe that there are JS, C++, etc. as programming language and some of the programmer begin in creating calculator as part of their practice. I hope that you can guide me with this matter and your advice will be fully appreciated. Thank you sir/ma'am.

kung web development. basic is to learn html, css, js and php
after nun frameworks na pdeng magamit sa pagdevelop

Kung for basic website creation go for HTML, CSS, JS, PHP. Also learn SQL for server side(WAMP,XAMPP etc).

kung web development. basic is to learn html, css, js and php
after nun frameworks na pdeng magamit sa pagdevelop

Thank you so much sir!!! :clap:

- - - Updated - - -

Kung for basic website creation go for HTML, CSS, JS, PHP. Also learn SQL for server side(WAMP,XAMPP etc).

Thank you so much sir!!! :pray:

Sir try mo mag check sa mga popular na job website makita mo yung popular languages.
In my oberservation.

Mostly web-based to.
- HTML + CSS + JavaScript (Frontend)
- PHP (Backend)
- C# (Backend)
- Python (Backend)
- Java (Backend)
- MySQL (Database)
- MS SQL Server (Database)

For apps
- Java (Android)
- Swift (iOS)

HTML + CSS + JavaScript + PHP + MySQL ako :)

Sir try mo mag check sa mga popular na job website makita mo yung popular languages.
In my oberservation.

Mostly web-based to.
- HTML + CSS + JavaScript (Frontend)
- PHP (Backend)
- C# (Backend)
- Python (Backend)
- Java (Backend)
- MySQL (Database)
- MS SQL Server (Database)

For apps
- Java (Android)
- Swift (iOS)

HTML + CSS + JavaScript + PHP + MySQL ako :)

Thank you so much for your respond!

Back
Top Bottom