Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Red Alert 2 and Yuris Revenge for windows 7 32 bit

ydnar25

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hello mga ka symbianize....baka meron po sa inyo nakaka alam kung pano pagaganahin ang RA2 at YURI sa windows 7 32 bit with full screen resolution...tnx in advance....:pray:

run as administrator mo lang sir ts...

kung ayaw naman rightclick mo yung icon ng yuri tapos properties then click mo compatibility check mo yung then select windows 98/me

windows vista gamit ko 32bit

Last edited:
sir na try ko na yan kaya lang walang nag aapear na words dun sa pagpipilian sample yung skirmish single player wala nag appear skin...huhu pls..help
:weep:

baka naman may kulang yung yuri mo

ano ba lumalabas pag click mo ang icon?

pumapasok ba sa intro ng yuri?

mga ka mobilarian, may alam ba kayong site na pwede ko i download ang CnC red alert 2 at yuri's revenge?
pa help namn mga paps. :):):):)

mga ser pahingi nman ng portable red alert at yuris revenge ung d n need iinstall salamat

I have always wanted to walktrough both of this games, I passed RA1 as well as RA3 with addon, but I never played the second part of it lately. So I am glad to see I'll have this ability. How it will works on Win 10 64 bit, please somebody just let me know. It's kinda important for me.

Back
Top Bottom