Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

You english me on the other thread and you english me here. Im starting panicking :panic: Don't you know that i only bring 23.5 words. If the word is repetition then the word is not above the word i have.

Oooh come on .. :lmao:

I only bring 50 english today so I have 30 left :lmao:
so how many? :lmao:

:rofl:

Long? :panic: Im panicking what long is that. L y s s a please do not add math on this conversation. I can only divide dead by multiply by 3 carry on

we must stop adding and subtracting coz I might bring this together with my client. and he might get confusing :no:

Let them laugh as soon as possible. As long as we do not do anything to them.

Ikr, laughing is the best medicine so the doctor will go away :lmao:

oh no no. i don't like the medicine only the doctor :lmao:

I don't want the doctor either :lmao:

Last edited:
Do not love the profession love the person. If the person is sick then call the ambulance

Oooooh my goodness there's ebidens everywhere :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom