Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

hindi ko type ehh...

chowking o pizza hut

Chowking

do you look younger than your actual age?

Yes

Curtains or blinds

Blinds

paano kung yung isang itinuturing mong kaibigan eh. nagtapat sayo na mahal ka niya? what will you do?

Whether or not you feel the same way, tell him/her right away. Don't leave him/her hanging. S/He might think there's a chance. And there is nothing worse in the world than thinking you have a chance when you really don't.

Anong bansa ang hindi ka interesadong puntahan?

india

ano plans this weekend

go to my dental appointment
go to the bank

for you what is the deadliest of all 7 deadliest sin?

Crab meat

is there really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

Yes. Depends on how you see things, I guess.

Are you willing to take chances?

No. Ill go with the safest.

How do you destress?

play games, go out buy something that i like

Expensive na binili mo na di mo nagustuhan

Vitamins

pro-choice or pro-life?

Pro-choice

Second half na ng 2022, may natupad/natapos ka na ba sa mga New Year's resolution mo?

No resolution this year

Ilang beses na ngkasakit this year

Wala

are you "glass half full" kind of person?

Prefer half empty.

Are you an introvert?

Yes although I can handle social situations well naman like how a non-introverted person would.

People person/extrovert?

Back
Top Bottom