Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

Nako ang hirap ng tanong hahaha, siguro kapag napansin nya din ako.

Same question

Siguro pag tinawag ako gamit yung full name ko :lol:

Kung masa-stranded ka sa isang island for 1 week, sino yung gusto mong makasama kung sakali?

Someone na marunong magluto at mag-ihaw. . Makakain man lang kami. hahaha

What are you sure of in your life?

I'm a Mess - Bebe Rexha

What makes a person beautiful?

hindi lang dito, lagi ko tong username. But, lagi ko ina-associate ang hurt and love. Magkasama lagi yan eh. Although, dapat mas lamang ung isa.

Where do you find peace? Or to whom?

At the Church..

What is the most painful type of love?

The one that is describe in the song "Secret Love Song" - A love that is hopeless.

Describe your ideal man/woman

Di ko pa nahahanap :lol: O baka napadaan na, di ko lang napansin haha

Same q

May sense of humor, sincere, marespeto,mabait at matalino..

Describe yourself. :lol:

Adventurous, cheerful, outgoing, generous, naughty etc. *giggle*

What movie made you cry the hardest?

Ghost (1990)

What movie made you laugh the hardest?

The 3 idiots, yan lang naaalala ko eh.

Your favorite time of the year?

Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year. The celebratory atmosphere, the songs sung, and the joy that emanates from people during this period.

Favorite time of the day?

After working hours, - I get to do what I want.

What's something you've lost interest in?

Concept of family, I guess

What's your biggest turn off, in general?

Bad body odour, poor hygiene, a bad character, rude to service staff, at yung lalaking pasend ng pasend ng picture kahit hindi mo naman bf at lalaking nagtatanong kung kelan ka huling nagkajowa. :furious:

Same Q.

Back
Top Bottom