Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

Oo naman. Fulfilling din. Tsaka nakakaproud.

Anong last mong nakita na napasabi ka sa sarili mo na, sana meron din akong ganyan.

In terms sa material na bagay- ung GoPro Hero 11 :ROFLMAO:- nainggit sa ginamit ng coach while ng freediving
but aside from the material thing- ung kompletong pamilya ;)

Best Filipino comfort food for you?

Sinigang!

Kelan ka huling sumakay ng tren?

3-4 years ago na ata

Any talent you have?

talent kong magkimkim ng nararamdaman,, :lmao:

kelan ka huling umiyak?

Pandesal at kape

Maulan na ba dyan sa inyo?

di masyado but tuwing hapon yes

Anong masasabi mo sa hearing ng senado?:-D

Waste of time

Anong honest na tingin/opinion mo kay Alice Guo?

hindi ko din alam :lmao:

kelan ang fiesta jan sa lugar nyo?

Dec. 6

Nagbabalot ka ba pag galing ng fiestahan?

Not my thing.

What are your thoughts ‘bout “toyo culture” ??
How would you likely handle it if yung partner mo palaging tinotoyo? In general to ha. No shade.

Honestly? It’s very annoying. It’s one of those traits na probably deal breaker for me. Unless sobrang mahal ko talaga tapos overshadowed yung propensity niya for ‘toyo’ by some of her other good traits. Nevertheless, how I would probably handle it is just let her be, let it pass? I don’t know if that’s the correct approach to that situation pero I for sure won’t entertain it. I am caring and I can offer support and empathy, but everybody has limits. And if that happens more often than not, then someday I’ll eventually get tired of it and call it quits.

When was the last time you went for a job interview? And what was the most memorable question that was asked of you?

6 years ago. Very cliché yet most memorable question sakin yung "What's your greatest weakness/strength?" I f^cked up lol, judging on the interviewer's reaction.

Have you screwed up so badly that still haunts you to this day? If faced with the same situation again, what would you do differently?

Thankfully wala pa naman. I think most of the decisions I’ve made in life for every aspect like career, relationships, finances, have been alright and I don’t have a lot of regrets.

Are you in the same profession you intended to be in while you were in school?

Hindi eh :lol: Have a bachelor's degree in information technology, and I thought of pursuing programming o kaya web development after graduation, kaso mas pinursue ko maging graphic artist aka kung anong passion ko.

Recent win/s sa buhay mo ngayon?

Last edited:
Wala eh, sa ngayon.

Anong mas masarap para sayo -- goto o pares?

pares yun ang sikat eh :lol:

gusto mo rin bang matikman ang dinadayo at masarap daw na pares ni diwata?

Ayoko, gusto ko yung sa Crepery Manila

Nakakailang rice ka sa Mang Inasal?

Back
Top Bottom