Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

I really try not to think about anything.

Anong ulam nyo kanina?

Tinolang manok

What was the last movie you saw that made you really emotional o kaya napaisip ka talaga after watching it?

Rewatched 3 Idiots

HP or Asus?

Neither

when you look at the mirror..do you like what you see?

Songs created = More on EHeads ako
Band itself = Parokya all the way. Solid pa rin sila kahit ngayong 2022

Nakapunta ka na ba sa isang rock concert?

Yup! Solid pag nag tatalunan :band:

Nag try kana mag cliff diving?

not my cup of tea

what is something that you really like, but hate the fanbase of?

Dragon Ball & MCU lol

Kung may babaguhin ka last year, ano yun & why?

Siguro yung pagtiwala ko dun sa kaibigan/katrabaho ko na ibang lahi na ako yung nag guarantor ng visa nya para makabalik sya sa kanila at sinabi nya na namatay yung nanay nya. After kasi nun nalaman ko na hindi pala namatay yung nanay nya at tumakas lang sya sa company.
Ako yung nag bayad ng visa nya worth 50k pesos pero mas nanghinayang ako sa reason nya kung bakit dinamay nya yung buhay ng nanay nya maka alis lang. well. ganun siguro tlga yung ibang tao.

Biggest regret in life? :)

Kung natapos ko ang aking pag-aaral, di sana'y meron na akong dangal.

have you done anything stupid today?

yeah. kinda

done watching stranger things?

I don't follow that series

Mahilig ka bang sumunod sa uso lagi OR do you always let your own judgment/preferences dictate what you want to follow/consume?

nah not really. d kasi ako lagi sumusunod sa uso. depende rin kung bagay sa akin. i kinda stick to my own thing. I follow a few trends, but I don't get overboard. I mix it with my own style and I make sure I feel comfortable wearing them, because if you're not comfy wearing your clothes, it'll show naman.

May dress code ba sa work mo?

Yes.

Can you sleep at night with all the windows open

Yes

Kayang maligo kahit malamig ang panahon nang di nagpapainit ng tubig?

Kaya

Magkano laman ng wallet mo ngayon

wala, cards lang meron :lol:

when was the moment you dropped your morals?

hmm.. wala naman akong maalala..

nagka covid kana ?

Back
Top Bottom