Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Root Huawei Nova 2i; Mate 10 Lite; 9i

RED REPUTATION

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sino interested ng tutorial ng Rooting ng Nova 2i. Meron ako software and 100% success rate yung process na 'to. Pero bago ang lahat, i-upload nyo muna sa mediafire backup nyo ng stockrom (very very important). :thumbsup:

pa upload ng software at instructions sir. insterested ako i root ang nova 2i ko;

Sino interested ng tutorial ng Rooting ng Nova 2i. Meron ako software and 100% success rate yung process na 'to. Pero bago ang lahat, i-upload nyo muna sa mediafire backup nyo ng stockrom (very very important). :thumbsup:

Sir ako, paturo namn po.. nahihirapan ako magroot ng n2i ko eh..

Lahat po ng 2i users interested, share mo na yan, di na tinatanong yan hehe. Tia!

may working tut pa ba ngayon with updated rom at security patch?

Back
Top Bottom