Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Root Starmobile Engage 7 Lite One Click!

dinanski123

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
1. Make sure device is charged for at least 75%
2. Download and install this VRoot.apk
3. Click the button and wait for root.
4. Done!
5. You can now download SuperSU to update binaries from Playstore.

This works fine on my Engage 7 lite and might work on other devices as well.

Screenshot here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0n2rymo6jw4tq6/Screenshot_2014-06-11-17-38-44.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k595womc61hvjj1/Screenshot_2014-06-11-17-53-45.png

Disclaimer: I will not be responsible if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk.

Last edited:
puede mo itry sir pero di ako sure since ala ako ganyang device. engage 7 lite ko plang natry at samsung tab 3.

Thanks dito sir. Gumana siya sa engage 7 ko. Rooted na tablet ko now.

Mga bossing, ano po recovery para sa Engage 7 Lite? Palink naman po, with tutorial na din sana. Thanks po nang marami! :)

may ng try na po ba sa engage 7hd?

at pa update ng link TS salamat

Last edited:
Hindi na po gumagana yung link. deleted na daw po yung file.
Paki repost po yung file.

thanks.

mga sir help naman po pag click ko po dun sa vroot.apk error 404 The file you're looking for has been moved or deleted. any new links po ba? thx.

pano mgroot ng starmobile engage 7 lite na hangang logo lng ng starmobile pg inistart mga sir?

ts mawawala po ba laman ng tablet ko kapag niroot?

Paki update po itong thread na ito please.. Just got my engage 7 plus and ill try rooting it using this

Back
Top Bottom