Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

root your O+ 8.91 using framaroot

sir gud pm po meron po bang custom roms ang 8.91???
tnxs in advance po...

bossing tut naman pls

pwede ba to sa o+ 9.76 pad?

- - - Updated - - -

bossing tut naman pls

pwede ba to sa o+ 9.76 pad?

pano po yung step by step ng rooting sa 0+ 8.91 first time ko po kasi gagawin yun eh wala po bang video hehe thanks...

sir, baka pede nan po makahingi ng step by step tut dyan kung panu magroot...ahehehehe tsaka panu po ba ag openline ng 0+ 8.91

thanks po bussing!!! patry nito sa O+ 8.91 ko ha... sana magroon na ng cwd para dito at mga custom roms and tweaks

Sana magkaron tayo ng developer ng phone na ito.. madami naman na ata tau na naka 8.91

sir/maam, di po ako developer..nahanap ko lang yan kay google

sir, working po ba ung root nito? d kasi ko sure, mhirap n ksi, wala tayo CWM eh, kung meron nun mdli na maggwa ng custom rom, hehehe, pconfirm nman if working to and SS sana. thanks

wla po ba nktesting nito? thanks

Last edited:
This Root worked for my O+ 8.91 and it's easy as 1. 2. 3. The Virus that you might get from downloading the file is a false-positive. :)

Steps to Root your phone using framaroot:

1. Copy the file to your Phone's SD Card, you can put it anywhere you like but I prefer that you put it inside the "Downloads" folder so you can locate it easily on the phone.

2. Open your phone and use any File Manager App, you can use the default File Manager App that is already installed on your phone then, using your File Manager App go to the folder where you placed the file and then select it, then install it. Don't forget to Enable the "Unknown Sources" option on your phone security setting so you can Install the framaroot on your phone.

3. Open the Framaroot App on your phone then, press the "Boromir" to start rooting your phone, after the app finished rooting your phone it will notify you that your phone is rooted and is required to restart so obviously you restart your phone, after restarting your phone you'll see the SuperSU App installed on your phone. Viola! Your phone is now rooted! :D

I read this thread and I saw that many people are asking how to use the Framaroot so here it is. :D

Pwede po ba to sa O+ 8.92? halos same lang din naman yun unit.
sana dumami pa yun review about sa phone natin.
thankssssss.........

this worked on my phone...thanks po

Sir kovu nakapag delete kna b ng mga bloatware applications and taming ko lang kung napagana more mga applications that needs root access? Sana magka cwm name tayo para ma back stock ROM and makagawa ng custom ROM.hope to hear from you salamat.

Mga Sir, ask ko lang kung ano difference ng rooted phone sa hindi?, 8.91 user too! salamat.

I've rooted my O+ 8.92 phone using framaroot. I used the Boromir exploit and luckily it rooted my phone successfully.
But I don't know if my phone can support CWM. Chances are it can brick my phone.
And none of the ROMs supports this phone, not even cynogenmod.

Back
Top Bottom