Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500 invalid imei

mhickey

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
help nmn po... invalid imei ung i9500 ko clone po kc un... hnd ko po alam kung pano xa irecover ulit.. help nmn po sa nkakkaalam..

help nmn po... invalid imei ung i9500 ko clone po kc un... hnd ko po alam kung pano xa irecover ulit.. help nmn po sa nkakkaalam..

type *#*#3646633#*#*

then choose GRPS then type the IMEI that is posted at the back of your cp remove your battery to view, then after typing hit "write IMEI" then restart your phone and its done :clap:

working po ba to??
di ko pa matry lobat pa s4 ko ^^

ui ok na ^^ salamat dito

Last edited:
type *#*#3646633#*#*

then choose GRPS then type the IMEI that is posted at the back of your cp remove your battery to view, then after typing hit "write IMEI" then restart your phone and its done :clap:

Sir sa akin po bakit hindi lumilitaw ang Engineermode na yan

type *#*#3646633#*#*

boss. working ba to sa lahat ng unit? i mean mkikita imei ng phone pag tnype yan?

just use MTK DROID TOOLS v2.5.3.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z9acf5um65cuj2/MtkDroidTools+v2.5.3.zip

1. select ROOT first and wait for task complete.
2. go to Phone information Tab and click IMEI/NVRAM
3. Replace the IMEI 1: (If single sim) then tap the Replace IMEI Button and wait...
4. when task complete appear, your DONE!
5. click REBOOT.

Note: don't forget to install MTK drivers for Mobile Phones. Just search it on google.

maraming thank you dito TS!!! maraming maraming maraming thank you. hehehehe..
Sir sa akin po bakit hindi lumilitaw ang Engineermode na yan
kapatid i type mo sa send data tpos restart lng .. ganun lng ginawa ko ..

san po makikiata yong GPRS kac parang nawawala after ko itype yong *#*#3646633#*#*

bka pwedeng mkahingi ng stock rom ng samsung s4 gt -i9500 mtk6572

help meron akong s4 gt-i9500 need stock rom mt6572 thanks
sana may magbigay ng tamang link nito maraming salamat sana matulungan nyo ako

Back
Top Bottom