Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Samsung j7 2016 gmail verification lock

barrassup

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
pa help namn mga sir pano allisin ung email verification sa samsung j7 2016
6.0.1 marshmallow android veresion View attachment 276202:help::help::help:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 65
Gawa po kayo Google Account, Then Account yung na yun po ang gamitin nyo para ma i Verify

Gawa po kayo Google Account, Then Account yung na yun po ang gamitin nyo para ma i Verify

Hndi ka talaga makapasok jan bos, kahit gagawa kpa ng bagong acct, ang gagawain jan e bypass ang unit..

O mas maganda punta ka sir sa pinakamalpit na mga cp tech sa lugar nyo...

Download mo ang apk nato sir. Lagay mo sa flashdrive tapos gamit ka ng otg para ma connect sa cp. I install mo ang apk sir tapos open mo. Automatic yan redirect sa setting ng phone ka sym. Tapos punta ka sa backup and reset tapos factory data reset and then reset device. Tapos

Attachments

• samsung bypass google verify.apk
    46.6 KB · Views: 482
Download mo ang apk nato sir. Lagay mo sa flashdrive tapos gamit ka ng otg para ma connect sa cp. I install mo ang apk sir tapos open mo. Automatic yan redirect sa setting ng phone ka sym. Tapos punta ka sa backup and reset tapos factory data reset and then reset device. Tapos

idol gagana po kaya to sa j2? tnx :):)

Ka SB ayaw basahin ng usb eh gamit ko na ung otg bakit kaya :upset:

marami kay pareng goggle... with procedure pa, hanapin mo nalang...

Download and install RealTerm program
Download and copy com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk to the device micro sdcard or download once into the device
start phone and connect to WIFI also plug into the computer with your usb cable
start RealTerm on your pc and under pisplay check the box HALF DUPLEX
right click on my computer and select manage once it opens click device manager then modems
under modems you should see a Samsung device. right click it then select properties
once the properties window opens select modem tab and see what port it is on like com5 for an example
now that you know the com port number close all device manager windows and open RealTerm again
under the ports tab in RealTerm enter your port number then click change.
next click the send tab. you will need to send these two commands with the Send ASCII button
first at+creg?\r\n
then atd1234;\r\n
look at your phone and the dailer will pop up.
Know watch the video below to see the rest of the steps and please comment below on your success or failures. thanks

tested ko na :)

Back
Top Bottom