Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

San ka nag-aaral/nag-aral?

Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Technological Institute of the Philippines - Manila
Master's Degree: Master in Business Administration
Central Colleges of the Philippines

Ako,
Elementary: Eulogio Rodriguez, Jr. Elementary School in Rodriguez, Rizal
* Grade 1-5 (2005-2010)
* Grade 6 (2013-2014)
High School: ALS- Alternative Learning System -NCR Region (2015-2016)
Sta. Elena High School- Senior High School in Marikina City (2017-2019) in future and that is my plan

Universities in future and plans:
1. Polytechnic University of the Philippines (in Manila)
Course: I.T. and Music (for classical)
2. University of the Philippines, Diliman
Course: Law and Music
3. UP College of Music
Course: Music
4. Ateneo de Manila University
5. New Era University

Yan ang plano ko kahit poor lang ako. God help us!:chinese::dance::salute::thumbsup::lmao:

Nag-aral sa:
Elementary: Sta. Mesa Parochial School ngayon ay SHJCS na
High school: V. Mapa High School
College: TIP-Manila
Masters: UP Los Banos

Nagaaral ako sa Tang In**g Paaralan o TIP hehe de joke lang sa Technological Institute of the Philippines. Batch 2010 hanggang ngayon di pa graduate hanggang sa naging prof ko na classmate ko nung first year.

Last edited by a moderator:
datacom imus cavite.. okey dito kso pang 2 yrs lng.. course dito is mit(multimedia information technology) comsec(computer secretarial) pat comtech(computer hardware)

University of Rizal System - Morong
BS in Civil Engineering.

thinking of getting my masters. sa UP sana or overseas.

Back
Top Bottom