Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Seal: New World

binjungg

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just want to share to you a new game that I just discovered. (I don't know if someone else already posted this game to this website before)

But yea, eto po ung laro na nakaka adik kasi ang cute cute ng graphics. Hehe, hindin po sya turn based game FYI. Online game po sya and available sya for both android and IOS devices.

For more information about the game, click this link nlng po ;) http://item.siamgame.in.th/seal/yy/?sharer=45806fab9df74fab02da7883ff4415cc

Thank you! See you sa S18 na server!

IGN: Binjungg
Class: Jester

PS: Comment down below guys if interested, I'm planning to make a new clan para satin. Hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Up!! Open the official website provided above for more information about the game.

Last edited:
pa add nlng pare IGN: DarkBishop and JessTer server 18 din aq

Last edited:
Napakaraming server kasi.
server : s44
name : Sab
Class : Clown

pasali nlang sa guild

wala ba kayong mga CHEATS or CODES para sa Seal New World ??

Back
Top Bottom