Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Server PC po

Bhadz33

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga ka symbianize

patulong naman po mag build ng server type pc ung may

8 sata ports pang JBOD or Raid

Thank you in advance po

Sir,

Una sa Lahat madami kang kailanga, una magkanu budget, saan mo gagamitin, at anu mga iinstall mo.. depende po kasi eh.

20k sir para sa board proci at ram labas pa hdd

- - - Updated - - -

Sir,

Una sa Lahat madami kang kailanga, una magkanu budget, saan mo gagamitin, at anu mga iinstall mo.. depende po kasi eh.

pang jbod lang or raid depende pa sa makukuha na hdd

ung tipong pwede ka na ring makalaro ng d highend games

tapos kaya nya mga 8 hdd

core i7
mobo pili ka ng mejo middle class sa taas .. mostly ASUS
RAM 32gb .. imaximize mo na ..
dagdagan mo ng ddr5 na vcard .. kahit 1gb lang ..
pasok sa 20k yan ..

ang gamit ko ngayon
inter core i3 4130
ASUS board
8gb x 2 = 16gb RAM
psu Trated 750w
solid state ADATA 256gb from middle east
2tb x 2 harddrive for back up
Galax GT730 GC 1GB DDR5 64BIT

sulit :)

if youre thinking about raid 0, better get an ssd as your boot and game drive.

core i7
mobo pili ka ng mejo middle class sa taas .. mostly ASUS
RAM 32gb .. imaximize mo na ..
dagdagan mo ng ddr5 na vcard .. kahit 1gb lang ..
pasok sa 20k yan ..

ang gamit ko ngayon
inter core i3 4130
ASUS board
8gb x 2 = 16gb RAM
psu Trated 750w
solid state ADATA 256gb from middle east
2tb x 2 harddrive for back up
Galax GT730 GC 1GB DDR5 64BIT

sulit :)

sir pwede mo ba akong kuha ng may quote nyan setup mo ung may price at preferred vendor

- - - Updated - - -

if youre thinking about raid 0, better get an ssd as your boot and game drive.

mas ok nga kung ssd talaga eh kaso ang taas pa ng price sa market nyan sa ph wala naman ako mapapakisuyuan na bilihan ako abroad mas mura

idk what your plan is but a 1tb hard drive cost 2.5k. to at least get close to ssd performance, you need 4 to 5 hdd in raid 0. 2.5k x5 = 12.5k. a 500gb ssd costs 7.5k. if you need 1tb with an ssd then that will cost 15k. its just 2.5k more. however, it will cost less when it comes to power consumption and of course less heat inside your case. plus in a year and half, the speed of your raid 0 will diminish while the ssd will most likely be the same.

idk what your plan is but a 1tb hard drive cost 2.5k. to at least get close to ssd performance, you need 4 to 5 hdd in raid 0. 2.5k x5 = 12.5k. a 500gb ssd costs 7.5k. if you need 1tb with an ssd then that will cost 15k. its just 2.5k more. however, it will cost less when it comes to power consumption and of course less heat inside your case. plus in a year and half, the speed of your raid 0 will diminish while the ssd will most likely be the same.

100% agree. Tapos habang napupuno pa yung HDD mo bumabagal ung read/write speed nya dahil sa physical limitations ng my platter na hard disk.

View attachment 260965

sir pwede ba tong build na to para mid gaming then multiple storage ano mas maganda sa 2 na board msi or gigabyte

yung sa ssd balak ko talaga sir 1 ssd para sa os d lahat ssd

Attachments

• amd.png
    amd.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I will go with the gigabyte just because of the 6+2 chokes against 4+2 on the msi. however, the gigabyte is an overclockers mobo. unless you plan to oc, youre just wasting money. id also change that psu. even with 8 hdd, a seasonic s12ii 620w for 3.1k will suffice to feed the whole system.

sir nubbest thank you :yipee:

last na sir pwede build nyo ako sa dyna 32gig ram with 5 2tb hdd + 1 240g ssd with the gigabyte and amd proci from my first post + you recommended psu and anything na kulang sa build ko ty

if youre gonna use 4 sticks of ram, the gigabyte mobo supports only 1.5v x4. the 2400/2133 is tested at 1.65v. at spd voltage of 1.5v, the spd frequency will be 1333. hindi available sa dyna yung mga low voltage. you could run 2 sticks though at 1.65v but will yield you only 16gb. youre looking at something like this

http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-17000cl11q-32gbzld

if youre gonna use 4 sticks of ram, the gigabyte mobo supports only 1.5v x4. the 2400/2133 is tested at 1.65v. at spd voltage of 1.5v, the spd frequency will be 1333. hindi available sa dyna yung mga low voltage. you could run 2 sticks though at 1.65v but will yield you only 16gb. youre looking at something like this

http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-17000cl11q-32gbzld

kau na lang pumili sir ng amd build para sa akin 25k budget basic rig lang di naman priority ung v card agad

based on your previous quote, it only has 4 part for about 25k budget but 16gb ram only.

ram: gskill ripjaws v ddr4 8gbx2 php4000
mb: msi b150m night elf php4890 it has 6 sata ports which is exactly what you need as you wanted 5 hdd + 1 ssd
cpu: i5-6600 php10500
psu: seasonic x-650 php5490 it has 10 sata connectors, sharing 3 cables.

total php24880

should you want 32gb now, I recommend the gskills ripjaws 4 ddr4 8gbx4 which costs php8650. this is excellent since its tested by the manufacturer to work all 4 sticks together.

based on your previous quote, it only has 4 part for about 25k budget but 16gb ram only.

ram: gskill ripjaws v ddr4 8gbx2 php4000
mb: msi b150m night elf php4890 it has 6 sata ports which is exactly what you need as you wanted 5 hdd + 1 ssd
cpu: i5-6600 php10500
psu: seasonic x-650 php5490 it has 10 sata connectors, sharing 3 cables.

total php24880

should you want 32gb now, I recommend the gskills ripjaws 4 ddr4 8gbx4 which costs php8650. this is excellent since its tested by the manufacturer to work all 4 sticks together.

amd build naman sir mahal kasi ni i5

apu: a10-7870k php6850
mb: gigabyte a88x up4 php6600
ram: gskill trident x 2400 16gb (8gbx2) php5600
psu: seasonic x-650 php5490

to configure ram, you have to set in bios. follow this guide.

basically same price. ofcourse you can adjust the amd build to cheaper parts. it will be cheaper but the intel will have the better performance. plus, ddr4 rams are 1.2v which is well within the limits of mobo so you can accomodate your want for 32gb. its up to you to choose.

Last edited:
ty sir laking help mga insights mo

Back
Top Bottom