Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[SHARE] Java Netbean Project - Phonebook Application (CRUD)

shadowfaxe

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
This is a basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Application intended for beginner and intermediate aspiring java developers that already grasped the basics and already familiar with OOP concepts. This is using native SQL for Database Transactions.

This project can be easily converted into an Inventory, POS, Information System, ect. If you study and have a little bit of common sense.

You can send Free SMS messages using this application. I integrated G4 Free SMS Server API that was shared here in the forums. To make it work just update the sms api and sms url with your own. Get your Api Code in this thread G4 Free SMS Server API

Originally the database of this application is MySql. But I changed it to H2 so that it will be embedded . :) Don't worry you can easily changed it back to MySql because I didn't delete the Class for MySqlDatabase Connection. And you only need to change 1 line of code if you want to revert it to MySql. And also externalized the Database configuration.

The Project Structure is separated into different packages :

• Model (This package contains all POJO classes. (Plain Old Java Objects used to hold data from the database. The instance variables in these POJO classes usually mimics the table columns in the database)
  • Repository (This package contains classes responsible for database transactions. So that it will be easier to update and modify code changes in the database and not impact the GUI)
  • UI (All GUI stuff here. Jpanel, JDialog, JFrame, ect)

You can do whatever you want in this project. I don't care.

- There are no comments on classes because I'm lazy. -

Attachments

• Project Jar Files.rar
    4 MB · Views: 734
  • phonebook_executable_jar.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 830
  • phonebook_netbeans_project.rar
    117.3 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
This is a basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Application intended for beginner and intermediate aspiring java developers that already grasped the basics and already familiar with OOP concepts. This is using native SQL for Database Transactions.

This project can be easily converted into an Inventory, POS, Information System, ect. If you study and have a little bit of common sense.

You can send Free SMS messages using this application. I integrated G4 Free SMS Server API that was shared here in the forums. To make it work just update the sms api and sms url with your own. Get your Api Code in this thread G4 Free SMS Server API

Originally the database of this application is MySql. But I changed it to H2 so that it will be embedded . :) Don't worry you can easily changed it back to MySql because I didn't delete the Class for MySqlDatabase Connection. And you only need to change 1 line of code if you want to revert it to MySql. And also externalized the Database configuration.

The Project Structure is separated into different packages :

• Model (This package contains all POJO classes. (Plain Old Java Objects used to hold data from the database. The instance variables in these POJO classes usually mimics the table columns in the database)
  • Repository (This package contains classes responsible for database transactions. So that it will be easier to update and modify code changes in the database and not impact the GUI)
  • UI (All GUI stuff here. Jpanel, JDialog, JFrame, ect)

You can do whatever you want in this project. I don't care.

- There are no comments on classes because I'm lazy. -

useful to sa gustong matuto ng jdbc at gui stuffs

up makakatulong to thanks for sharing this ts

gumawa din ako ng CRUD using servlet/jsp pinonost ko dito parehas tayo ts walang pumansin hehe

may pumansin pala kasi may nag dl marami pero walang feedback tsk2

mukhang kunti lang nag-aaral ng java dito sa web. sayang

Last edited:
:excited: thanks you dito boss.. i hope i can learn from your tutorial... meron ka po ba topic para sa barcoding sa java sir?

Salamat TS very helpful to para sa students gaya namin ^_^

Back
Top Bottom