Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Share your GUI Designs

Simple Payroll System Design (Vb.net with MySQL)

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 120
Hi, maybe few of you here,like me, has project on document archiving system... I'd like to share to you my current design... I'm almost done with GUI on adding a document to the database... If you do have a suggestion, please let me know..
attachment.php

Attachments

• New Picture (5).bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 411
Hi, maybe few of you here,like me, has project on document archiving system... I'd like to share to you my current design... I'm almost done with GUI on adding a document to the database... If you do have a suggestion, please let me know..
attachment.php

base on ur title.. almost same tau ng system na gingawa ngaun.. document distribution system..
anu gamit mo para maload ang .doc file?? ganyan din sakin my mga template na din.. nice

base on ur title.. almost same tau ng system na gingawa ngaun.. document distribution system..
anu gamit mo para maload ang .doc file?? ganyan din sakin my mga template na din.. nice

Its a combination of Picturebox and Panels... Both are dynamically created with Handlers... Basically, what I did is to take a snapshot of the file page by page and load their correspoding thumbnails on the left pane and if the user clicks a thumbnail, it will show a preview on the right which they can Crop also...

The user can provide a PDF document or directly from the scanner... Glad to know na meron din akong may kaparehong project now..:)

Its a combination of Picturebox and Panels... Both are dynamically created with Handlers... Basically, what I did is to take a snapshot of the file page by page and load their correspoding thumbnails on the left pane and if the user clicks a thumbnail, it will show a preview on the right which they can Crop also...

The user can provide a PDF document or directly from the scanner... Glad to know na meron din akong may kaparehong project now..:)

ah ok.. sakin nmn save ko as doc file then attached sa database.. pag niclick ng user kung anung type ng document.. then lalabas ung correspoding document sa workspace na provided.. 3rd party component un..

after ko dito.. ipost ko ung gawa ko.. hehehe under development pa kc eh.. mamayang umaga check ng thesis adviser namin ung gawa ko.. sana magustuhan nya.. xa kc nagsuggest nun system na yan.. madalang nga daw ang my ganyan :))

wow! galing talaga.. now ko lang alam na pwede pala magchange ng mga designs sa vb.net.. paturo naman po kung paano..
:excited::excited::excited:

ako din;

DevXpress gamit ko
di pa final yan, di ko pa napalitan yung icons
NOTE YUNG CONSISTENCY NG GUI MASKI SA BUTTONS AT IBANG OBJECTS, NAKA-THEME

yung carpark ay last side project ko,
gumagamit ng RFID cards at RFID Readers, dalawa per PC

kung maswertehan ay ma install sa maraming sites

old screenies nato, for deployment na yung project so di exact na ganyan ang functions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ito mga luma na

attachment.php

attachment.php

try this, video screen capture
http://db.tt/pTCv78oH

yan lang meron akong screen caps at the moment
di ko kasi kinukunan unless gusto mo makita in advance
pshare nman ng system mo sir..himayin ko lng..

Ang ggaling nio mga boss. starstruck aq sa gawa nio.. hehe

Bro pwede po ba maka hingi ng software mo??

I'm sorry but I can't do that bro..:(

Just think of it as if you were in my shoe..:(

I'm sharing my GUIs to give you some insights what you can do with the native controls on the VB.net and not to relly on third party controlls... You can also do it... All we have to do is be imaginative..:)

Anyway, I'd like to share agian my GUI for my Document Archive, this time, its the Search Functionality of the API... Please do comment on it... Thanks guys..:)

attachment.php

Here I use the Fulltext search capabilities of the MySQL Database...Also the users can use a Barcode reader too...

Attachments

• New Picture (6).bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 340
Last edited:
pansin q lng jan sa nagamit ng isang form, parang ang tatagal nila mag Load, mas mabilis parin yung single form ;) ewan q sa mga high end na pc hehe

pansin q lng jan sa nagamit ng isang form, parang ang tatagal nila mag Load, mas mabilis parin yung single form ;) ewan q sa mga high end na pc hehe

I bend to disagree... if you use a .Net you would understand that doing this, is not just for the cometic appeal in you API, but also, you are improving the memory utilization of your program... If you properly Dispose your objects, you won't have a probelm with speed..:)

I bend to disagree... if you use a .Net you would understand that doing this, is not just for the cometic appeal in you API, but also, you are improving the memory utilization of your program... If you properly Dispose your objects, you won't have a probelm with speed..:)

tama :)

sir anung controls po ba ung gamit mo sa *supply buttons?
kapag ang mouse ay naghover ay naggign button pero pag ang
mouse ay nawawala ung button at text nalang ang naiiwan. panu
un?

Back
Top Bottom