Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Share your GUI Designs

pa pm naman ng link kay vb6 or vb10 paki upload naman sa uppit bawal kasi tong net ko sa ibang uploading site eh

pa subscribe po gusto ko rin makagawa balang araw ng adroid apps :excited:

@nearaw :salute: The best ang designs mo using a JAVA...:clap:
Very Nice.. I hope one of this days, I could go back to JAVA again... Hopefully if I finished my Project this year...Very Nice GUI..

Here's another GUI Design using VB.Net... Added a Preview Pane to my Document Library... Here, the pages are displayed using a MS Reportviewer which streams the files from the database...

sir panu po gawin ung MS Reportviewer sa .net?

Madali lang... Add ka lang ng Report item under the Reporting ng Visual Studio... Then para mas madali, add ka rin ng dataset sa project mo then gawa ka ng table dun... This table will serve as a temporary data storage to be used by your Report Item... Then add ka ng ReportViewer sa Form then gawa ka ng Code to populate your Dataset...

LIKE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

tanong ko lng sa inyo.. advisable ba gumamit ng ocx sa .NET??

luma na yun. mas maraming third party controls na maganda

devexpress
dotnetbar
infragistics
krypton tool
telerik

Eto lang ang pwede kong ishare for now.. :clap:

sshot-69.png

sshot-71.png

sir pwede yan mahingi?heheheeh!!may negosyo kasi mama ko baka pwede yan

Back
Top Bottom