Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Share your YESOMITE OS experience

since the GM update the keyboard backlight of my MacBookPro 7.1 won't light up. good thing i had Yosemite installed on a second partition only not as main OS as of yet.

:weep::weep::weep:

mas ok na sya gamitin :)

Working

Restart / shutdown
Ethernet
Sleep
Audio

Fix
Freezing USB port /keybord and mouse sa yosemite kya ok na pag ng boot up ako working lhat

I'm planning to create a thread similar to this right after I loaded Yosemite, around 2 days after it's launched. I changed my mind since I'm really not into Apple even if we have one (iMac late 2012). Anyway, it's good to see it exist now.

My first impression is that, I really liked the loading bar rather than the loading circle. The previous Apple logo and the loading circle really looks like "empty" (for me_). It's nice to see now that there is something trying to occupy the spaaaaaaaaaace.

Second, I see no difference on the boot/loading time. Mavericks & Yosemite delivers the Desktop screen just the same, or maybe just a few +/- on seconds. But I really see no difference.

Thanks to Apple, they add some touch for their classic Pearl White taskbar. Now we can choose black. Thank God it's black.

I want to keep Safari as the only browser but for some reasons, some Facebook games don't load. I hate to see Firefox on our iMac but I have no choice but to Install it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Like I said I'm not an Apple pro but I want to share my impressions and that's it for the meantime. BTW, I loaded Yosemite using a bootable Flash Drive. Installing time is around 30 - 45 Minutes. Some says 15 Minutes? IDK, maybe it was my Flash Drive causing the long time. I'm a little bit proud of myself since it was my first time to format an iMac and I have the guts to do it. If sht happens and it needs a service... I'm dead.

So far, may improvement sa battery life ko nung nag-upgrade ako sa Yosemite. Also, yung boot time sa pag-shutdown e sobrang laki ng changes. Overall, one of the best upgrade I did, personally.

very smooth OSX.. and maganda talaga ang ung feature na pwede mo sagutin ang call from iphone to macbook.

since the GM update the keyboard backlight of my MacBookPro 7.1 won't light up. good thing i had Yosemite installed on a second partition only not as main OS as of yet.

:weep::weep::weep:
format mo muna hdd then clean install mas ok

2reo6s0.jpg

:thumbsup:

bkit po hindi gumagana ung smart bro ko sa yosimite? pa help naman po.

pwede po b ito sa pc ko amd dual core 2 gig ddr3 nvidia. ibig ko po sabihin pwede ko po ba download os nya tapos install ko sa dsktop

Smooth talaga gamitin nung nag yosemite na unit ko

yung pc ko mga ilang buwan nang hindi ko ginagamit

bumilis at mas tipid battery pansin ko lang (macbook pro-retina late 2013user)

Back
Top Bottom