Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sharing Experience and Tips as An Online English Teacher.

cleng0217

Proficient
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Sharing Experience and Tips as An Online English Teacher.

Hi mga Ka-Symb sa mga naghahanap po ng work, pwede nyo din po itry maging Online English Teacher. Although I'm a Registered Nurse, my current work is an Online English Teacher. I started working po as a Teacher since 2008.

Anu po ang pagiging Online English Teacher?

As the word implies, it is teaching english through online via voip, phone, skype and video. Madaming ESL (English As Second Language) Learners nowadays ang gumagamit ng internet sa pagaaral nila.

Anu ang mga skills na kailangan para maging OEL?

Hindi mo din kailangan maging registered teacher para maging OEL. Ang requirements ay kailangan meron kang above average communication skills using the english language, have an american accent at extensive knowledge about grammar. Kailangan din ang patience sa pagtuturo and maintain spontaenity sa pagsasalita ng english during the class proper.

Paano natin maacquire ang ganito skills?

Sa una iisipin mo na mukhang di mo maachieve ang mga ito pero dahil tayo ay sana internet age, pwede tayo mag-training sa sarili lang natin.

Listed are my tips on Self-Training.

(Soft-Training)

1. Watch, Read, Sing - Watch English Movies, Read books and Magazines. You can watch series too. No pressure.

2. Have a friend or someone to converse with.

3. When you are reading a book, list down all the words that is not familiar to you and study.

4. Read aloud and read many articles as much as you can on a daily basis. Make it a habit and schedule.

5. Magbasa at mag-aral ng grammar through books and internet.
Gawin muna natin itong soft-training

Madami kasing slot ng work ang mga OEL sa Ortigas, Makati, Mandaluyong na makikita sa mga job advertising site. Isa din itong pahingahan ng mga previous call center agent.

To be continue...
More advise sa Soft Training.
How to be an Effective OEL.
Tips on How to acquire accent.

Last edited:
Reserved for Additional Information.

Thank you Cobravine, Bakit hindi mo itry yung ganitong field? Pwede din po siya for homebased work

Last edited:
Good day! Kung sino gusto magpatulong about sa ganitong work. Just leave a post on this thread. :thanks:

Any specific website kung san pwede mag part time as Online English Teacher?

Nice topic. I totally agree with you. online english teacher din ako and I teach professional Japanese businessmen, usually entrepreneurs, managers, supervisors, sales reps, atbp.. Same sila halos ng rason...'to learn new words', 'to communicate with foreign colleagues'... Very profitable industry ito ngayon if you really prefer a home based job. maganda kitaan dito, malumanay din kausap at napakapolite ng mga hapon. ;)

Nice topic. I totally agree with you. online english teacher din ako and I teach professional Japanese businessmen, usually entrepreneurs, managers, supervisors, sales reps, atbp.. Same sila halos ng rason...'to learn new words', 'to communicate with foreign colleagues'... Very profitable industry ito ngayon if you really prefer a home based job. maganda kitaan dito, malumanay din kausap at napakapolite ng mga hapon. ;)

Sir, independent ESL teacher po ba kayo? o may Online Teaching Site kayong inapplyan?

Madaming nakapost sa net today. Sa Bibo magtry ka. May nakapost din sa signature ko

Last edited:
Awesome thread madam, I've been a call center agent for technical accounts for years so I'm thinking of moving in this type of job, However I still need to complete my equipment. I have my own laptop and internet connection headset na lang kulang and basic knowledge about this job maybe one of these days I will try to apply.

Back
Top Bottom