Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Simple]Tut how to make VPN GUI [VB 6 + OPENVPN Commands] ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP ko lang

penge nman nung code nyo jan mga dre dun sa status ng connecting to connect

Last edited:
UP KO lANG

wala na ba update dito mga masters?
ginawan ko HSS di ko makuha stats nya:help:

share ko gawa ko:lol:

Attachments

• share ko.bmp
    568.1 KB · Views: 35
still need to release my next tut? no need openvpn like wifree and pdproxy program?:p:p:p i miss this thread....

still need to release my next tut? no need openvpn like wifree and pdproxy program?:p:p:p i miss this thread....

boss muzta di mo na sinagot yung mga tanong ko pero nakuha ko nman yung sa stats lang di ko makuha.

bakit kya ganun yung akin no need na ng tap driver gumagana:slap:

Up Ko na nman to, patulong naman mga masterz jan dun sa sent and reciv di ko makuha:noidea:

Up, asan na TS yung next tut mo?tagal ko na naghihintay ah.kahit yung sa sent recieve lang :)ako nalang natambay dito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom