Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino ang idol mong gutiarista at bakit

Herman Li sucks live.
My fav guitarists:

Allen Collins
Steve Vai
Eric Clapton

_mg_0344.jpg

si Paul Sapiera,
lead vocals/lead guitar ng Rockstar.
grittly guitar and nice adlib of Mahal Pa Rin Kita at Parting Time :)

Mark Morton. Mahusay magbalance ng technicality at musicality ng mga riffs and solos.

for me marami aqung idol pgdating s guitarist
1.Paco De Lucia
2.John Petrucci
3.Paul Gilbert
4.Jason Becker
5.Yngwie Malmsteen
6.Al Di Meola
7.Michael Angelo Batio
8.Steve Vai
9.Andy James
10.Joe Satriani
at sympre mga classical, flamenco at bluegrass guitarist.

John Petrucci! because of his precission and accuracy..magaling cya sa paggawa ng mga melodies sa mga solo nya.tons of riffs at pedal tones..galing din ng playing styles like alternate picking,sweep picking,shredding,legato,tapping..kakaiba phrasing creativity and approach nya sa mga playing styles na ito dahil napagsama sama nya mga un sa isang song like Glasgow Kiss..pero syempre tao din naman siya at nagkakamali..hehe..pero isa siya sa mga greatest guitarist of all time :salute:

Last edited:
My Top 5:
1. Dave Mustaine - Megadeth
2. James Hetfield - Metallica
3. Tony Iommi - Black Sabbath
4. Dave Murray/Adrian Smith - Iron Maiden
5. Glenn Tiptop - Judas Priest !!!! :rock:

in no particular order.....:)

Kurt Cobain
Jerry Cantrell
James Hetfield
Tony Iommi