Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino marunong magACTIVATE Sa MID-BRAIN ng tao?

aclenx

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
gusto ko lang maactivate mid-brain ko sana may mayAlam dito :) , comment nalang kayo.. sana din may video at tutorial na turu :)

Last edited:
gusto ko lang maactivate mid-brain ko sana may mayAlam dito :) , comment nalang kayo.. sana din may video at tutorial na turu :)

pahingi nga ng link ng article kung ano yan XD curious eh hahahaha

nacurious ako jan sa mid-brain na yan ah. haha. search ko nga sa google kung ano yan. pa bookmark ako TS ah.

d b un pineal gland? it tkes yirs bgo mging fully activted un..my buk aq pra dun s pineal gland kng interested k..d n i emphasize ung pineal gland dyan kc whole brain n topic jan d lng mid-brain..peo ingat lng s pggmit..
"Great Power comes with Great Responsibility." -Spider Man
The 100% Brain Course

Last edited:
Ka sb , Salamat ha ? :) malaking tulong to

Last edited:
magkakapangyarihan ba dyn? wahahahha anung movie un ung naactivate ung 100% ng utak nia? XDD girl bida?

nakita ko to sa rated k ni korina last month, ang sarap matuto nito

whoa...first time hearing this stuff...
search ko nga kung ano to...
you tickled my curiosity...

Back
Top Bottom