Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

sir help po left4dead1 nag exe has stop corei3 naman pc ko

iloveu1434401

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
sir pa help po diko kasi alam gagawin.

instal ko ung left4dead1 pero diko mapagana bagong bili ko ung pc bali nilagyan ko lang ng window7 32bit..tapos netframwork at microsoft office world..yan lang naka install sa akin..tapos instal ko leftordead1 di sya gumagana ano po ba the best ko gawin..salamat po sa makakatulong big help po...

I see it completely and totally like that for example. I do not remember how to play in that horror game and on windows 7 which I do not use anymore, but I do remember how I did in past and it was really cool with some other things lately.

Back
Top Bottom