Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

General Inquiry [SOLVED][help]uploading new fimware to asus zenfone go

rijolo012593

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga sir, patulong naman po. balak ko sana ilagay yung latest firmware na nadownload ko sa asus website papunta sa zenfone go ko. anu po dapat kong gawin?

nireset ko po kasi ito tapos hindi ko na malogin yung email na ginamit ko dati kasi dummy email lang yun kaya hindi na ako matuloy sa pinakadesktop niya . kaya plan ko nlang uploadan ng bagong firmware . sana po matulungan niyo ako .. maraming salamat po ..

CPU niya po is: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (Cortex A7 - ARMv7)

Last edited:
Re: [help]uploading new fimware to asus zenfone go

FRP (FactoryResetProtection) ang tawag diyan. Anung unit iyan? Anu CPU niyan MTK/SPD at Qualcom? Para masagot ka ng Cellphone tech dito.

FRP (FactoryResetProtection) ang tawag diyan. Anung unit iyan? Anu CPU niyan MTK/SPD at Qualcom? Para masagot ka ng Cellphone tech dito.

asus zenfone go po sir .. Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (Cortex A7 - ARMv7) po cpu niya sir ..

meron frp tool para dyan you don't need to reinstall android os

meron frp tool para dyan you don't need to reinstall android os

sir, meron po ba kayo natatago na frp tool para dito? madami na kasi ako nadownload .. pero hindi po tlaga nagana .

Was hoping this to be solved para may mapag gayahan ako ng process.

if your asus phone model is on my frp tool list i can help you out

please post the exact model of your asus phone

Example:

Asus Zenfone Go ZB552KL X007D

zY3i4rj.jpg

Go to your settings then about phone and you will see your exact phone model number

Last edited:

if your asus phone model is on my frp tool list i can help you out

please post the exact model of your asus phone

Example:

Asus Zenfone Go ZB552KL X007D

https://i.imgur.com/zY3i4rj.jpg

Go to your settings then about phone and you will see your exact phone model number

Solved! Thank you so much po sir legions98! Godbless and more power :)

Boss help pls. Asus Zenfone Go (ASUS_X013D) no SIM Detected.

Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom