Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sony Ericson Xperia Neo V [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Pano e-root ang official ICS without unlocking the bootloader?

pag ba naroot na sa .42 na software pwede na iupdate sa .62? hndi na ba maalis ang root nya? ang takaw kasi sa battery ng .42 kaht naka juice defender ako wala pa din kht standby lang nallowbat pa din

Gud AM po.

Ano po gamit ninyo na mobile internet para sa Xperia Neo V? No luck with supersurf and powersurf... myglobe INET/Internet not working.

I've been trying with globe but no luck. I even created a trouble ticket with them and here is their reply....

ganyan din saken nung una... pati globe center di maconnect.
mag net ka muna gamit PC. tas go to Tweakker.com. eto yung nakasolve, gamit ko parin ngayon, may 40pesos lang na bayad, bawas sa load mo tas may matatangap kang setting.
Siguro nagswitch ka rin ng Sim? nung binii kasi ginamit yung sim ng pinagbilhan ko tas nung bumili ako ng bago ayaw na labas HSDPA

Just updated mine with the official ICS.. Too good to be true.. :clap:

bumagal ba performance ng phone mo using ICS?

link below
http://www.esato.com/news/confirmed-ics-release-dates-for-xperia-2011-models-you-might-not-want-2299

The Ice Cream Sandwich will use more memory
Most of the Xperia handsets has only 512 MB of memory which was something Sony Ericsson found out was sufficient when running Android 2.3 Gingerbread. ICS is targeted at phones having 1 GB of RAM. Out of the 512 MB RAM in the Xperia models, one-third is reserved for functions such as modem, camera, multimedia etc. 340 MB is reserved for the Linux user space where the activity manager and Home screen app are running. Some built-in Android apps also require more memory in ICS. The web browser for example uses 20-30 more MB in Android 4.0 ICS compared to Android 2.3 Gingerbread. When the system runs out of free memory (less than 40 MB free) it starts to close down running apps. The first thing to be shut down is hidden apps running in the background. The next is Services such as E-mail sync, then Backup, Home screen app, and then Perceptible processes such as Music played in the background. The thing is that when the user are finished with the memory hungry app and exit, some of these services must start-up for the device to work properly. Having little RAM available means background apps must be shut down often. The user experience will be worse when apps are loaded from storage instead of being loaded in RAM and brought to the foreground.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mga ka sb....im just selling my neo v for the price of p13,500.....2 months old palang sya....free ko na rin ibibgay yung portable charger ko na nabili ko nang 1k....complete package parin po yung neo v ko....kindly txt me by this number... 09282570360....im planning to buy experia s....kya ko binebenta yung neo v ko.....

bumagal ba performance ng phone mo using ICS?

link below
http://www.esato.com/news/confirmed-ics-release-dates-for-xperia-2011-models-you-might-not-want-2299

The Ice Cream Sandwich will use more memory
Most of the Xperia handsets has only 512 MB of memory which was something Sony Ericsson found out was sufficient when running Android 2.3 Gingerbread. ICS is targeted at phones having 1 GB of RAM. Out of the 512 MB RAM in the Xperia models, one-third is reserved for functions such as modem, camera, multimedia etc. 340 MB is reserved for the Linux user space where the activity manager and Home screen app are running. Some built-in Android apps also require more memory in ICS. The web browser for example uses 20-30 more MB in Android 4.0 ICS compared to Android 2.3 Gingerbread. When the system runs out of free memory (less than 40 MB free) it starts to close down running apps. The first thing to be shut down is hidden apps running in the background. The next is Services such as E-mail sync, then Backup, Home screen app, and then Perceptible processes such as Music played in the background. The thing is that when the user are finished with the memory hungry app and exit, some of these services must start-up for the device to work properly. Having little RAM available means background apps must be shut down often. The user experience will be worse when apps are loaded from storage instead of being loaded in RAM and brought to the foreground.

Wala po sir..lalo pa nga pong bumilis ang performance ng neo v ko..compared it running on gingerbread previously. Wala pa po akong nakitang bug.. In terms naman po sa battery, believe talaga ako..mine is running 36hrs na with moderate gaming at surfing.., nasa 50% palang battery ko..:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, hindi animated ang theme na kasama gaya as Xperia S..:weep: Pero no biggy..:)

Wala po sir..lalo pa nga pong bumilis ang performance ng neo v ko..compared it running on gingerbread previously. Wala pa po akong nakitang bug.. In terms naman po sa battery, believe talaga ako..mine is running 36hrs na with moderate gaming at surfing.., nasa 50% palang battery ko..:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, hindi animated ang theme na kasama gaya as Xperia S..:weep: Pero no biggy..:)

paano ka nagupdate? over the air or manual update? paturo naman.

magkano na lang po ba ang NEO or if ever may suggested kayong store na mura lang ang benta (with warranty)...

Gud AM po.

Ano po gamit ninyo na mobile internet para sa Xperia Neo V? No luck with supersurf and powersurf... myglobe INET/Internet not working.

I've been trying with globe but no luck. I even created a trouble ticket with them and here is their reply....

Hi ako din hindi maka mobile internet dati using my Arc S kahit na I've requested for GPRS Settings by texting Go to 2951 at nagpadala at na-save ko naman yun configurations. So I've called Globe customer care tapos pina-check nya sa akin APN ko:

setting/wireless and network settings/mobile network/access point name/MyGlobeInternet

APN should be http.globe.com.ph for prepaid sim pero ang pinadala sa akin is un APN for postpaid which is internet.globe.com.ph:upset:
after ko ma-edit nag ok na connection ko:thumbsup:

Android 4.0.3 Firmware is Online &
WotanServer is No Longer Free
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Android 4.0.3 Firmware is Online
It has been a long time coming for all you Xperia
owners…but the wait is over!
Ice Cream Sandwitch (Android 4.0.3) is now
available on the WotanServer for:
Arc S LT18
Ray ST18
Neo V MT11
At this moment the only available CDA is
"Generic Trade Nordic." However we do expect
additional CDAs and firmwares for the other
models to be released in a few days or even
hours from now.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience! Be sure
to check WotanServer.com regulary for
additional feature updates.
WotanServer is No Longer Free
Maybe you remember that the cost of
WotanServer was roughly 7 EUR so we decided
to put it for free for a limited time to celebrate
the 5th WotanServer Birthday. The feedback we
received from our users was fantastic and we’ve
kept the service free for over 1 year!
The time has come for us to discontinue support
for free flashing services. We’ve spent over $
10,000 USD on hosting and CDN services alone.
In addition, hundreds of free man hours have
been used to provide updates and organize
technical support.
A few days ago the site traffic exceeded our
infrastructure limitations of our network and the
servers went down consistantly every few
minutes. As a result, we’ve realized that it is no
longer possible for us to keep the site running
without futher investment.
The cost of one (1) update will now be 1.99
EUR.
We know it's unfortunate but please understand
that the costs for running such popular services
are high. We hope you continue to support the
WotanServer project because we are committed
to bringing you the best new features.
Coming Soon!!! Update the same phone multiple
times for price of one update! We know you’ve
been asking for this and you’re calls have not
been ignored!
Thank you for being a member of the
WotanServer community. We hope to bring
you more great news very soon so check back
often for updates. For up-to-date information
about WotanServer and to get your free
discount codes, please follow us on Twitter and
like us on Facebook!!

nag email sakin meron na pala sa wotanserver ang ics sana may makapg try na!!

good for you sir at pinalitan agad ng SE yung phone mo. yung sakin dinala ko sa SE MOA. First try muna daw nila reinstall ng software then after 2-3hrs for diagnostic check up sa main office nila and after 10 business days yung result. san niyo dinala yung phone sa napaitan agad? di ko talaga alam yung root cause kung anu nangyari sa phone ko. bigla nalang di nagopen at ayaw magcharge. according sa xda-forum soft or hard brick daw yun kasi di rin madetect ng PC ko yung phone ko. badtrip talaga. sobrang miss ko na yung phone ko. hehe.

HI!:hello:

i just back read ur post, sa SM CALAMBA ka bumili ng unit u ryt? am planning to buy din sana dun kaso baka magkaron din ng same prob as yours, ano store ang binilhan mu?? wala b store warranty ?

thanks

ps. hope newbs like me are welcome here :):)

HI!:hello:

i just back read ur post, sa SM CALAMBA ka bumili ng unit u ryt? am planning to buy din sana dun kaso baka magkaron din ng same prob as yours, ano store ang binilhan mu?? wala b store warranty ?

thanks

ps. hope newbs like me are welcome here :):)

hello sir,

yes sir, sa Sm calamba nga ako bumili ng Neo V ko. Fone style ata yung name nung store na binilhan ko ng phone ko. mas mahirap kasi kung store warranty lang yung kukunin ko na unit. Sobrang hassle yung para sakin kaya yung official SE warranty yung binili ko. I will be calling the SE MOA to get latest updates on my phone. Balak ko if ever di pa rin maayos nila hihingi na ako ng replacement unit since naka indicate naman sa warranty guide ng SE. Teka sir, within laguna ka rin ba? I'm from Los Baños laguna.

hello sir,

yes sir, sa Sm calamba nga ako bumili ng Neo V ko. Fone style ata yung name nung store na binilhan ko ng phone ko. mas mahirap kasi kung store warranty lang yung kukunin ko na unit. Sobrang hassle yung para sakin kaya yung official SE warranty yung binili ko. I will be calling the SE MOA to get latest updates on my phone. Balak ko if ever di pa rin maayos nila hihingi na ako ng replacement unit since naka indicate naman sa warranty guide ng SE. Teka sir, within laguna ka rin ba? I'm from Los Baños laguna.

YES ma'am, am from sanpablo/stacruz but working place ko sa calamba, kaya sana sa SMCALAMBA nrin sana ako bibili, hussle din su pupunta k pa MOA from laguna.. aw... palagay u ok kya iba unit dun sa SM ??? or ill try nlan sa iba ( iwasan ko lang yun FONE STYLE na store )

Sir, pa help naman po paano i rooted ang xperia neo v ko, is there any other way para mapagana ang fbt/ubt trick using mgc? I don`t want to mess my phone kaya sa expert po ako nag tatanong gaya po ninyo, pwede po ba in some otherway? I mean yung tipong gaya ng sa N70 na python lang ang katapat. I know na Android OS ang neo v, kaya di pwede yun sa xperia. but ang hirap kasi mag butas... (tamad ako hahaha...:lol:: ) I hope matulungan nyo po ako Sir. thanks in advance and More Power. :salute:

hello sir,

tanong q lng po ano un compatible na opera mini sa neo v and internet settings para po makapag net aq for free.. tnx

Back
Top Bottom