Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sony Ericson Xperia Ray Official Thread

guyz.. kkbili ko lang ng xperia ray.. inupdate ko sa site ng sonyericsson.. pano ko ba maeexplore phone na to?

i want to know what root is? i think ICS na un akin.. 2.3.4 version phone ko.. what apps should i download na mapapakinabangan ko? hehe.. sorry this is my first android phone :))

salamat boss masmaganda kc xperia ray kaysa sa samsung galaxy ace 8 mp. panalo talaga 2!

guyz.. kkbili ko lang ng xperia ray.. inupdate ko sa site ng sonyericsson.. pano ko ba maeexplore phone na to?

i want to know what root is? i think ICS na un akin.. 2.3.4 version phone ko.. what apps should i download na mapapakinabangan ko? hehe.. sorry this is my first android phone :))

nope, ang alam ko MARCH - APRIL and release ng ICS for XPERIA devices e.. tama ba?

march-april pa nga ang release ng ICS, 2.3.4 is just the latest update ng gingerbread

rooting means having administrator access sa android phone, and one advantage of rooting your phone is removing bloatware, thus freeing some much needed internal memory

Last edited:
How to install Root
Please note that this is only applied to devices with unlocked bootloader. Alternately, you can just install a custom kernel and root using zergrush method but if you want to try the .62 kernel from this stock rom then do this.
Download rootxperia.zip here and place it in your sd card
Enter device in fastboot mode. Turn off phone, hold volume up while you connect the USB cable to computer
Download the recoverRAY.img provided below, you will get a zip file, extract it.
Open folder inside Flashtool where fastboot.exe exists (/FlashTool/x10flasher_lib)
Place the recoveryRAy.img inside the folder
Open command line in this folder
Test if it recognize your device, to do this type fastboot devices, if there is a result here proceed.
Now here's the tricky part, to enter a temporary recovery type fastboot boot recoveryRAY.img
*Notice that we didn't use fastboot flash boot ****.img here because as bin4ry said this recovery is designed to work just as recovery, if you flash it to your device it will NOT boot system anymore! This is just a temporary recovery for you so be careful not to flash it.
Now wait and your phone will reboot, you will see the FREE XPERIA splash screen and your device will now enter temp CWM recovery
On your phone choose install custom zip, locate the rootxperia.zip you added earlier in your SD card and flash it.
Reboot, your device is now rooted.

-can anyone help me about dis..panu po b gwin eto.ndi q po maintindahn.patulong nmn po..bka kc mgkamali aq,sa mga expert po dyn pa help..nkuha q po eto sa xda forum..ty po

guys sa widgetcity na ba pinakamura ang experia ray?
la kc ako credit card e pwede ba bayaran un thru debit sa ATM?

bbili na dpat ako sa mall nito pagpunta ko sa sm annex 19k! wahh

pc companion din ginamit ko pag update, ok naman!

i got mine from kims store for 12k. nice phone prang dudulas sa kamay sa nipis.. perfect na sana wala lang flash and camera shutter button.

guts anu nu ba apps na mggnda at games?share naman hehe thanks

help po pano mginstall ng xrecovery para mkapaginstall q ng ibang custom rom?...

Android version

Kernel version
2.6.32.9-perf
SEMCUser@SEMCHost#1

Build number
4.0.A.2.368

eto po version ng ray q...

help po...thanx...
rooted na po ito.

sexy ng SE ray,mblis ang bilis lang ding mawalan ng battery. kahit nakaoptimize na ..araw araw ka tlga magchacharge...kau anu mga gngwa nyo?

kung mayat maya ginagamit mo ang phone at mahaba ang usage time mo araw araw ka talaga mag charge nyan. android phones are different compared sa mga dating phones.

advice?

stop the urge to open the phone pag di mo naman gagamitin

Last edited:
help po pano mginstall ng xrecovery para mkapaginstall q ng ibang custom rom?...

Android version

Kernel version
2.6.32.9-perf
SEMCUser@SEMCHost#1

Build number
4.0.A.2.368

eto po version ng ray q...

help po...thanx...
rooted na po ito.

kelangan unlock mo muna boot loader para maka install ng custom rom.

Back
Top Bottom