Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sony Psp Vs Nintendo Ds - Which Handheld is Better?

Nintendo DS or Sony PSP?

• Total voters
Re: PSP or Nintendo DS?

sa psp pa rin, walang Dissidia na ilalabas sa Nintendo DS, lol
oo nga naman...walang dissidia sa DS..:D mas maganda pa graphics ng PSP...

ang DS kasi, parang pang age 1-13 only....:lol:

:peace:

ganun talaga, truth hurts..:lmao:

:peace: uli...:D

DS= Pambata (ata?)
PsP= For Adults (because it's more complex...)

I'm an adult kea I'll GO for Psp na lang...pero enjoy rin laruin DS...

Off Topic:
Ano Update sa FF Dissidia?

Last edited:

ahaha. mas complex ba PSP? bakit, dahil pahihirapan ka sa pipindutin? okay, give me one PSP title that really, really makes your grey matter all juiced up. in the end, the PSP is just a button masher. a pretty expensive one at that. if i ever feel the need to mash some buttons, i'll prefer big sturdy ones. like an arcade machine maybe.

pambata ba DS? have you ever tried, um, My Japanese Coach on the DS? yeah, teaches you to read, write (stylus), and speak (mic) Japanese. gahaha, you think that'd target ages 1-13? Med student ka ba? Nursing, or maybe a doctor someday? Trauma Center turns you to a surgeon--yep, you get to do sutures and incisions and stuff i don't know about. Air Traffic Chaos turns you to an Air Traffic Controller (gahaha, awesome title). Oh, Jam Sessions turns your DS into an ACOUSTIC GUITAR. got an amp? then you've got yourself an ELECTRIC GUITAR with quite a few built-in effects. ano pa... oh yeah. WE'VE GOT RTS GAMES. gahaha. oh, yeah. we've also got FPS games, too. and without the clunky DPAD or Analog, you get to use the stylus to aim, much like you use the mouse on a desktop PC. AND WIFI MATCHES KICK ASS. if you've never played 4-way Quake mayhem, you're missing out on half of your life. but Quake is just an analogy--its actually Metroid Prime Hunters. Fast and furious.

oh, there's also My French Coach, and My Spanish coach. homebrews are awesome. if you got wifi, you can call using VoIP software. and with the upcoming DSi with its built in camera, i won't be surprised if it becomes a cheap, portable solution to wireless contacts--maybe recreational chat, or even on-the-spot video conferencing/webcasting. imagine that.

and you'd be surprised, may, ehem, bishoujo games ba sa PSP? hehe. have you tried rubbing the sweet spot with a button? try using the stylus then. creamy. :D

yeah sure, the PSP gets the snazzy titles, but the DS also packs quite a few titles that may not look as snazzy, but plays better.

so try some. go grab an emulator, and explore the DS' impressive game roster. you'll be surprised how fun it is.

sabi nga nila, don't judge a book by its measly cover.

ahaha. mas complex ba PSP? bakit, dahil pahihirapan ka sa pipindutin? okay, give me one PSP title that really, really makes your grey matter all juiced up. in the end, the PSP is just a button masher. a pretty expensive one at that. if i ever feel the need to mash some buttons, i'll prefer big sturdy ones. like an arcade machine maybe.

pambata ba DS? have you ever tried, um, My Japanese Coach on the DS? yeah, teaches you to read, write (stylus), and speak (mic) Japanese. gahaha, you think that'd target ages 1-13? Med student ka ba? Nursing, or maybe a doctor someday? Trauma Center turns you to a surgeon--yep, you get to do sutures and incisions and stuff i don't know about. Air Traffic Chaos turns you to an Air Traffic Controller (gahaha, awesome title). Oh, Jam Sessions turns your DS into an ACOUSTIC GUITAR. got an amp? then you've got yourself an ELECTRIC GUITAR with quite a few built-in effects. ano pa... oh yeah. WE'VE GOT RTS GAMES. gahaha. oh, yeah. we've also got FPS games, too. and without the clunky DPAD or Analog, you get to use the stylus to aim, much like you use the mouse on a desktop PC. AND WIFI MATCHES KICK ASS. if you've never played 4-way Quake mayhem, you're missing out on half of your life. but Quake is just an analogy--its actually Metroid Prime Hunters. Fast and furious.

oh, there's also My French Coach, and My Spanish coach. homebrews are awesome. if you got wifi, you can call using VoIP software. and with the upcoming DSi with its built in camera, i won't be surprised if it becomes a cheap, portable solution to wireless contacts--maybe recreational chat, or even on-the-spot video conferencing/webcasting. imagine that.

and you'd be surprised, may, ehem, bishoujo games ba sa PSP? hehe. have you tried rubbing the sweet spot with a button? try using the stylus then. creamy. :D

yeah sure, the PSP gets the snazzy titles, but the DS also packs quite a few titles that may not look as snazzy, but plays better.

so try some. go grab an emulator, and explore the DS' impressive game roster. you'll be surprised how fun it is.

sabi nga nila, don't judge a book by its measly cover.

chillax lang...ang puso mo...remember gen chat to, malaya tayong maghayag ng kanya-kanyang opinyon...di nman sa nangja-judge kami...wala naman atang nasaad jan sa previous posts na anything offensive(regarding sa quality ng DS)kundi sinasabi lang nman namin ang opinyun namin sa ganyang bagay...nataon lang na psp ang choice namin and sayu DS...pero di naman nangangahulugan na binibigyan namin ng conclusion na ang psp is better than DS...again, kanya kanyang opinyon nga lang talaga to. Alam ko ang DS, kahit na sa EMULATOR ko lang nilalaro, kahit papano...di ko nman pinagdududahan ang silbi nito...sinabi ko pa nga diba, nagagandahan ako sa DS. Regarding dun sa sinabi kong pambata, nasabi ko yun kasi ang DS ay user-friendly and syempre madaling gamitin kaya bagay tlaga sa bata...but of course, pede nman gumamit ang matanda diba? and kaya ko nasabing ang psp ay mas complex kasi mas marami kang applications, plug-ins o kung ano pa man yan, na pedeng ilagay dun...at FYI, ang psp eh maari ding maging educational and it depends sa mga iinstall mo dung applications...un lang nman ang aking palagay...I hope ma-resolve ang conflict na to and wala na sanang mangyari pang di pagkakaunawaan...

Last edited:

haha, bashers get the best of me. i'm chill. okay, maybe i'm bragging a little, hehe.

Ako both! Both have their own pros and cons.. So I want to have both.. Bibili na dapat ako ng NDS lite kaso binenta sakin ng cousin ko psp nya ng murang-mura kaya yun muna binili ko. I enjoy my psp, at mas makukumpleto saya ko pag nagka NDS lite ako hehe. Reklamo ko lang sa psp yung battery life niya at loading time, saka mukang hindi siya ganun kadurable. Unlike sa NDS lite na mas durable ang dating, longer battery life at faster loading time pa.

Last edited:

uy... ahaha. i don't see any conflict. really.

okay, so i got a bit rowdy, haha. anyways, great, you stated your part. doesn't necessarily mean others do. i don't know, i'm really not supposed to get irked by that, but hey, i did. so i guess my issue. haha.

as i've said, bashers get the best of me. maybe i'm being a bit overzealous, but let's just pretend i wasn't. hehe.

ako psp pa din, mas superior yung graphics engine di tulad ng sa DS, saka pag naglabas ng game, super smash hit, lol

yung DS kasi more family oriented yung mga games kaya sinasabihan na pambata, kasi yung graphics nya di kaya yung more high graphics na di tulad ng sa PSP, lalo na yung mga pangmature na title, meron ba dun Manhunt2 sa DS? hehehehe

economy wise mas mura DS kaysa sa PSP dahil nga din sa specs ng DS, pero yung mga games na pang ps1 kaya bang iemulate sa DS? yung mga games sa N64? sa psp kaya yun eh, hehehehe

anyways kanya kanya opinion yan, sa PC ako naglalaro ng DS saka i will never plan to buy a DS kasi sayang lang, bibili na lang ako UMD ng Dissidia, hehehehe, sa PC di mo malalaro yung mga psp games, sa DS malalaro mo kaya kahit wala ka nung console pwede, lol FF series lang naman nilalaro ko sa DS, heehhe

at isa pala mas madaming Bisoujo games sa psp, mga japan releases nga lang yun, saka mga UMD format na p**n Vids, hehehe, try to research, @ferofax

Superior graphics. Big difference in game screen size. Durability. Fun factor.

My vote goes to the PSP.

NDS ako kase d lalampas ng 15 ang magagandang laro ng psp e sa ds marami. it can also play vids and music with a flashcart
"just because the graphics are better it doesnt mean the game is better".

Last edited:

top game ata dissidia nung nag HIT SA MARKET

NDS ako kase d lalampas ng 15 ang magagandang laro ng psp e sa ds marami. it can also play vids and music with a flashcart
"just because the graphics are better it doesnt mean the game is better".

its not about the graphics, its what the things you can do in a console, madami ka maaring gawin dito, pwede mo ba maplay yung ps1 sa nds? pwede ka bang makapanuod ng youtube vids and magdownload direkta? pwede bang gawing remote control yung nds? pwede ba higher resolutiong ng video sa nds? lahat ba ng emulator pwede sa nds? sa psp pwede lahat yan eh, lol

pero kung hindi modifiable ang psp, may exploits naman dati kaya kahit anu mangyari panalo psp sa homebrew capabilities

its not about the graphics, its what the things you can do in a console, madami ka maaring gawin dito, pwede mo ba maplay yung ps1 sa nds? pwede ka bang makapanuod ng youtube vids and magdownload direkta? pwede bang gawing remote control yung nds? pwede ba higher resolutiong ng video sa nds? lahat ba ng emulator pwede sa nds? sa psp pwede lahat yan eh, lol

pero kung hindi modifiable ang psp, may exploits naman dati kaya kahit anu mangyari panalo psp sa homebrew capabilities
:thumbsup: exactly!

madami ka kasing pwedeng gawin sa psp at mas praktikal talaga ito...

pero kung adik ka talaga sa games at gusto mo ng sobrang dami edi mag ds ka na nga lang..:belat:

:lol::peace:

Back
Top Bottom