Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Splitting Big Files into Parts using Winrar

oh... ganyan lang pala ka simple.. i never knew.. thanks anyway:praise::praise:

ask ko lang po. okay lang po ba i compress pictures at movies pati powerpoint presentations? salamat po

Paano pagsasamahin? You must have all the parts in the same location, pagkatapos nun extract mo na siya. :yes:

pno nmn po kung ipag join ung mga files na .mkv.001 ung file extension?

I think kailangan mong gumamit ng HJSplit.

Try to check out this link:

Code:
http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Nice thread author, very useful. Salamat po sa share nyo. :thumbsup:

Kailangan nasa sa'yo lahat ng parts and then extract mo na. Ok na yun. :yes:

nice post eh papaano otor if u are going to join them together..pwede parin ba sa winrar?

tanong nga ako sir may alam ba kayong pang unlock ng winrar file kasi may nadownload ako na may password at hindi ko alam ang password kaya hindi ko maextract... may alam ba kayo??

Back
Top Bottom