Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SSS LMS printing error...

Re: SSS LMS printing error SOLVED!

Try nyo ito mga bro!

Right click sa SSS_LMS shortcut or sa SSS_LMS.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Compatibility mode > Tick Run this program in compatibility mode > Windows XP (service Pack 2) > then on Privilege level > tick Run this program as an administrator.

This works on Windows 7. :salute:

This doesnt help at all.

@daphnesosexy - indeed R3 and LMS are two different thing, but LMS programer forgot to include the required dependencies of the LMS software or intentionaly did not include such for reasons that he/she expects that the user has already the required dependencies coming from R3 which was then a current software (now the old one)... This is the reason why installing the old R3 software will make the LMS program work... just try it, you don't have to believe in miracles but it works... it wont hurt your system nor make a conflict with your current R3 program.

nagwork din sakin yan old SSS R3..

pero ngaun may lumabas na naman na error..

Class not Registered.
You need the following files to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL

yan naman yung error?

anyone who can help with my problem?

sa xp pala working sya pero sa win7 nagerror na class not registered..
thanks sa makakatulong.

sa LMS program need ba talaga na me diskette? ayaw kase mgprint kapag sa USB ngsasave

gud day mga boss,
i have downloaded the installer from the above link. when i tried to install it, nagkakaroon ng error na "Access violation occurred while copying the file" ang file na sinasabi nya e vbajet32.dll

please advice since first time din ng company namin magkaroon ng salary loan at di rin ako makapa print ng transmittal at list. pag nagcreate din ako ng lms diskette access denied ako kahit naka administrator account. i'm using win7 64 bit.

thanks.

salamat dito,, working na printing ni LMS ko!

nagwork din sakin yan old SSS R3..

pero ngaun may lumabas na naman na error..

Class not Registered.
You need the following files to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL

yan naman yung error?

anyone who can help with my problem?

try mo:

if windows 7 ka.

click>start> then sa all programs box, type mo CMD, look ka sa lalabas na result, kapag nakita mo ung CMD applciation, right clicke mo then run as administrator.

magoopen ung CMD (Black screen) dun sa nagbblink na cursor type mo to:

regsvr32 "C:\Windows\system32\msstdfmt.dll”

then hit Enter.

it should do the trick..

ginawa ko yan and nagwork ung program.. ang problem ko lang sa LMS, kapag nagsesave ako ng LMS diskette, permission denied, as a result, di ko maprint ung transmittal list. :'(

ngkaroon din aq ng gnyang prob d2 samen nood at sa windows 8 pero nsolve q nman agad :) old style p kc ung installer ng SSS

ano ba yung file na kukunin ng sss dun sa sss_lms program?

yung txt file na nandoon sa directory ng lmstd program. normally filename nya is XXXXMMYY.txt XXXX=yung initials ng co., MM=month, YY=year.
normally, kailangan mo pa i-rename (in my case) kasi iba ang ginagawa nyang filename sa transmittal sa txt file na na create.

isa pa, yung transmittal, ine-edit ko rin, kasi ang Trans/SBR No. ng lmstd ay limited sa 8 characthers lang (noon kasi, 8 char lang), while ang receipt natin ngayon ay meroong 15 characthers.

Help guys! I got involved with a company that was relying with their external services. Wala silang Government programs para sa posting ng payments nila. However, nagbabayad naman sila ng tama and everything in that aspect. kaso problema ko is posting. i was able to do contributions and everything. except for this LMS program. ayaw mag save ng text file. error is "No permission something something. Access denied." So nag try na lang ako mag print nung transmittal. error naman "Object defined error" Pwede po ba ako magpatulong as to what steps should I do to resolve these issues. Thanks!

agree, it always gives error message "access denied" or "no permission..." but just ignore it and you can find the text file in the lmstd directory where you install the software. just sort the file directory and check the newest txt file and save it to usb, so you can submit such in SSS, together with the transmittal and sbr/trn receipt. the text file you will be looking has the following format "XXXXYYMM" , where XXXX-is the first 4 characther of your company or initials of your company, YY-two digits year or 13, and MM- two digits months.

in addition, mapapansin mo, minsan iba yung filename sa transmittal VS sa txt file mo... edit mo na lang yung txt filename, ok na yun. so far, 1 year ko na ginagawa un, ok naman sa sss, updated naman ang mga posting ng employees loan.

tungkol sa printing, back read mo lang 'tong thread, makikita mo sagot.

sana makatulong..., good luck...

Last edited:
eto yung problem ko...
Last December nagamit pa sya ng HR namin.. then dis January ng i open nya yung program eto yung error.

"The Application was unable to start correctly (0x00000b), Click OK to close the Program".

we try to download another one frm SSS Website. then same error yung nalabas.

and we try to another computer using the OLD Program gumagana naman sya...

please help!!!!

Back
Top Bottom