Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Starmobile Diamond X1 Thread

adrianrivera

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Finally! Starmobile has just revealed on their Facebook page the retail price of the Starmobile Diamond X1, the first & fastest phablet among the local brands. For Php13,990 (SRP), the Diamond X1 packs the "World's True Octa Core" processor with 8x the speed for a full-on multimedia experience in a remarkably thin 7mm body with scratch resistant glass and aluminum finish. More about the Starmobile Diamond X1 after the jump.

The Starmobile Diamond X1 sports a 6-inch HD capacitive display with 245ppi, a 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali-450MP4 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, dual band Wi-Fi capabilities and 2,300mAh battery.

The Diamond X1 runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and supports Over-The-Air (OTA) software updates, a feature which allows users to update their phones to the latest version of Android via Wi-Fi and without the need for a PC. It also has Starmobile Sync which allows you to quickly transfer Contacts, Messages, Calendar, and other data from your old phone of any brand to the Diamond X1 via Bluetooth.

With its enhanced capabilities and cutting-edge craftsmanship, the Diamond X1 delivers performance made 8x greater only by Starmobile!

Starmobile Diamond X1 Specifications Dual SIM / Dual Standby (Regular and Micro) 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 Processor 6-inch HD (1280x720) IPS display, 245ppi Multi-touch with Scratch Resistant Glass Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Mali-450MP4 GPU 2GB of RAM 8GB of internal storage microSD support up to 64GB 18MP autofocus camera with BSI and LED Flash 8MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor Bluetooth / microUSB 2.0 / 3.5mm audio jack 3G (HSPA+) / EDGE / GPRS Networks Dual Band Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Hotspot FM Radio / Yamaha Speakers GPS with A-GPS support G-Sensor / Proximity / Ambient Light Li-Ion 2,300mAh battery Color: Black and White Price: Php13,990 (Official SRP) Availability/ Release date: TBA.

View attachment 152943
View attachment 152944

Source: Happy Man by Starmobile (FB)

Attachments

• starmobile-diamond-x1.jpg
    starmobile-diamond-x1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 30
  • starmobile-diamond-x1-white.png
    starmobile-diamond-x1-white.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 20
labas na po ito kahapon.kelan keya ang dating nito dito sa amin?

yun po nakasulat sa baba ng pangalan ko sir.dito sa nueva vizcaya sir

pwede kaya i custom ung ROM n2???. . .or pwede lagyan ng themes???. . .para maiba nmn ung itsura at mga logos. . .

Wala pa ata sir Custom Rom dito.... NagCheck din ako update na lng kung merun na

sa fb page ang dami ng custom rom. dx1 user here ^_^

Got mine last Sunday.

Ang bilis ng response ng phone! So far wala namang problema. Battery life is a major drawback. Nasanay kasi ako sa iPhone na tumatagal ng 3 days between charges saka dun sa Huawei U8860 ko na kaya hanggang 4 days. Still doing more testing pero kung may tanong kayo, susubukan ko po sagutin.

nag try ako nova launcher pero bumabalik sa orig launcher. May settings ba kailangan gawin?

sir gano katagal ang battery life nito? balak ko kc bumili. ilang gig din ang available sa 8gig na internal memory??

mga pre san ako makakakita ng custom rom nito? tsaka pano po iroot? :) thanks!!

nag try ako nova launcher pero bumabalik sa orig launcher. May settings ba kailangan gawin?

Sir kailangan nyo i-disable yung default na launcher. Settings>Apps>All>Launcher>Launch by default then tap clear defaults. If installed pa rin yung Nova Launcher, tap nyo mo home button then bibigyan ka ng choice kung anong launcher gagamitin. Choose Nova Launcher then choose 'Always'

Nova launcher should now be your default launcher.

Sir kailangan nyo i-disable yung default na launcher. Settings>Apps>All>Launcher>Launch by default then tap clear defaults. If installed pa rin yung Nova Launcher, tap nyo mo home button then bibigyan ka ng choice kung anong launcher gagamitin. Choose Nova Launcher then choose 'Always'

thanks so much!!!!

I am torn between the octa core flagship ng starmobile tsaka ng cherry mobile, balak ko kasi mag upgrade ng phone ko.. help me convince which phone to buy.

dq mgwa yan guys d nmn mpndot ung default luncher

Back
Top Bottom