Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Stock market traders.

briancohen14

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good Day. Are there members here who are into stock market trading? I'm very much interested to know your tips and strategies in order to be a successful trader. I'm considering to enter this venture unfortunately I don't have any business or financial background. Maybe you could provide me with some books to read or articles to help me start. Thanks

Good Day. Are there members here who are into stock market trading? I'm very much interested to know your tips and strategies in order to be a successful trader. I'm considering to enter this venture unfortunately I don't have any business or financial background. Maybe you could provide me with some books to read or articles to help me start. Thanks

Hi Brian,

Considering how hot the PSE's been recently, it seems a lot more people are asking your question. More and more people want to get into stocks because they get EXCITED about the 2 to 5% daily changes. It's one thing to get excited about what you can gain, it's another to truly understand how stock movements work. The reality? You don't have to play LONG. You can make money off short SWING trades. Look up CANDLESTICK trading on Google. This is a technique where you look at the trend of the stock and invest accordingly.Very short term option plays can benefit quite well from candlestick methods instead of waiting for the NEXT Berkshire Hathaway.

I think it's easier to do more research online. Reading experiences and also learning from it

It's better to start talking to the people around you who have experiences. Mas mabuti kung kilala at nakikita mo sila para magpatuong ka. Experience is better.

Another thing you can do is buy the stock of SOLID companies that have had a BAD earnings report... Buy on bad news. Sell on good news.

Hello TS

bago ka lang po ba sa stock market?

do you have any knowledge about the stock market?

do you have broker? to be able to trade in the stock market?

the best way to trade in the stock market is to try to analyze the chart of particular stock, if you havent know how to read the chart, the best way is to try to attend your brokers seminar. for COL client it is free, topic "A primer into Technical Analysis"

basic lang ito,, pero if you have money try to attend miko sayo seminar, worth 5000 sa ngayon wala pang scheduled seminar.

before venturing into new business/stock market trading you should equip your self with knowledge,. yung kaalaman mo ang magiging susi para sa ikakabuti mo,, remember maraming rin nag-day trader, if you didnt know what your doing, mauubos lang pera mo and will end up quitting.

welcome to the world of CHAOS

Guys ask lang,is Stock Market Trading different from ForEx Trading?

May kakilala kasi ko na nagiinvest through ForEx trading. And he also earns some percentage monthly based dun sa amount ng investment nya. And based dun sa ininvest nya eh maganda naman ang returns sa kanya he earns monthly without doing anything. Naginvest lang talaga sya and may mga tao na hahawak ng pera nya. I think maganda yun eh,what you think guys?

Back
Top Bottom